Gaming Geeks...

Octaviousbp

Sorry, should have specified. In person gaming. I am also a digital gamer (Neverwinter Nights right now in anticipation of the sequel... if I can get it here), but I am jonesing for some face-to-face geekage.

Boardgames: Risk, Axis and Allies, Shogun, etc.

RPG: D20 anything

Card games: I have a couple shadowfist decks and a new game (for me) called "Settlers of Catan" which is highly addictive imo.

Hit me up with a pm if too ashamed to fly your geek colours!

Teaching and a fiancee killed MMO's for me. I never had the chance to get into WoW cause I played EQ2 and then left for here.

I miss AD&D with friends back home, but atleast NWN2 is comming out and since I am home for break I can pick up a real copy right before I leave.

Though the fiancee confessed to being addicted to Ragnarok, so maybe once we change jobs...

Lot's of "Settlers of Catan" players in this city. Nearly everyone I meet plays it. For those who might not know about it - it's a board game that originally comes from Germany and is apparently quite popular in Chiang Mai with the expats.

they have an online version???

I was just thinking this about Phuket, I miss playing Risk etc.. so if anyone in Phuket has a similar interest let me know.

I'm up for a game or two, do you have a board?

I'm a geek, played many MMORGs - EQ1, DAoC, SW:G, WoW and now EQ2 (US servers)

I used to play a lot of table top, but with the lack of gamers here thats kinda dwindled off to nothing.

Into PC games, but i generally plays MMORGs more

Maybe we should set up a thaivisa.com clan :o

.. i play game alot ..

Warcarft , red alert , counter strike .

if you game in a friendly game .. give me a call dropme a Pm i would be mor ethen happy to meet up for a overnight late game ..

what kind agame you play ?