Buying digital Xbox one games from different regions .

daniel2183

Just wondering if anyone has had much experience buying digital games from cheaper regions? I.e the division is £54.99 on the uk Xbox store and £30 on the columbian Xbox store. I've done a little research online, it seems all digital Xbox one games are region free . Just wondering if it violates the Xbox terms and conditions and the game might be removed from my Xbox !! Or even worse I'll be banned from Xbox live .

Just wondering if anyone has had much experience buying digital games from cheaper regions? I.e the division is £54.99 on the uk Xbox store and £30 on the columbian Xbox store. I've done a little research online, it seems all digital Xbox one games are region free . Just wondering if it violates the Xbox terms and conditions and the game might be removed from my Xbox !! Or even worse I'll be banned from Xbox live .

If it is like the psn I think you will have to have 2 accounts one in the region you are in or want to buy from

I have 2 because the dlc codes what come with the games won't work with my English account so I have one more, and I don't care about my gamer score and don't really play online that much

So if they did ban you it would be a different account (I think)

Also I have noticed with at least one game if I use the Dlc code with my Thai account and then log in to my UK account the Dlc is there 2, but I do wonder if I am breaking my terms and conditions by doing this

But I don't really care if I get baned as I don't care about gaming score on the online community

Have you actually looked at the prices because I noticed the prices in Thai are not that much cheaper but I might look myself to see if there is any cheaper places

But I am guessing it won't work unless you go through a vpn, but I have no ideal if you can set up consoles for this

I still pay for my UK psn account in Thailand and still get the free games every month which surprise me, but have never tried to buy a game on line and I did set this up in the uk

If you ask me you should buy the physical copies then you can sell the games when you are bored of them and that is the way to get the best value for money

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Archived