90 days reporting anecdote

last week, and for the first time I have tried to do the 90 days online, filled the online form and sent it

even though it say on the top that here are 4 steps involved, checked it few days later and was asked

to provide Ref number which I didn't had coz I never got one,

Anyway, not wanting to take a chance, I went to CW immigration at 2.30 pm only to see that are 60

people ahead of me and it take like 10-15 to process each person waiting, bugger me I thought,

I'm going to be here all night...

Poked my head in the cubicle on the left and told the officer in Thai that I have tried to lodge online

but it didn't work, wait in line than she replied, a few minutes later, the young helper wearing red jacket came

and ask me for my passport, 10 minutes later she came out handing me my passport with new date

in it, my original date was to expire on the 5th of March but now I'm allowed until the 23rd of March,

yesterday's date... go figure... looking at all the other poor sods that will have to linger there for few hours

more, I have left the place with a spring in my step back home...

Confusion between the ninety-day report and the extension of stay again? The requirement to report again ninety days after your report today is routine. What exactly was due on March 5th? It sounds like it is the expiration date of your extension of stay. It just doesn't make sense if your online report was not received and you just rried to do it last week.