Where to rent a bicycle in Pattaya

Mikl777

I arrived in Pattaya today. I am looking for a bicycle to rent for the month. Does anyone know where I can go to rent a bike? I would like a midline or higher bike such as Giant,Trek,Cannodale, etc.

Also, if anyone has a bike they would like to rent out for the month please contact me. I am staying at the PKCP condo behind big C Pattaya Klang. there is secure parking for the bike under the condo.

Ryan's Bar in Naklua Rd is also the base for a cycle tour company. I believe you can also rent from them.

I called them, but they don't rent bicycles. Thanks for the lead anyway.

Try Soi Lengkee. Lookup map for Retox sport bar and you will find bicycles for rent next to Retox.

Ryan's Bar in Naklua Rd is also the base for a cycle tour company. I believe you can also rent from them.

I called them, but they don't rent bicycles. Thanks for the lead anyway.

Try Soi Lengkee. Lookup map for Retox sport bar and you will find bicycles for rent next to Retox.

Yes that is Cherise hotel. I went there, but they want 6000 baht for the month. their bikes look like they never have been maintained but if I can't find anything else then maybe....

yes if you call Mr Theep on 0819159909 who owns the LA bicycle shop on Thepraist Road as well as another bicycle shop I am sure they will be able to help you

I called him. A definite possibility but he won't have a bike until after January 3

Final update.I found the bike at a bicycle shop in Jomtien called Venture Bikes. the owners are very personable and accommodating. They did not have a mountain bike available for rental so they pulled a brand-new one out and Made that available to me. $4000 baht for the month. They also provided a lock and tire pump and delivered to my condo.

For a 28 day stay...go to Tesco or Big C and buy a "Turbo" bike for around 3 to 3,500 baht. Full suspension, at least 5 gears a basket on the front.

When you leave give it to your favourite "Tirak" that you might have met or anyone you think deserves a gift of a nearly new bike. They might use it or sell it again...whatever. You will go home feeling so much better for your kindness........blink.png