Calls From Holland To Thailand

Totster

Hi,

I'm trying to help a friend make calls to a Thai mobile at a cheaper rate than he is paying now. At the moment he is calling direct from his mobile and is costing a fortune.

In the Uk we have companies that offer an access number which you can dial and then call an overseas phone when connected. i.e you call access number 123456789 which connects at 2p per min, then you get prompted to enter then number you wish to dial and it connects at no extra cost.

Do you have any service like this in Holland, and if so.. can you share the access numbers .. ?

The other option of course is to buy the calling cards. Can anyone recommend a particular card and where these can be purchased.

I have told him to pop along to his local Thai shop and ask them there, but if anyone can recommend a card or access number it would be appreciated.

BTW, i should add that using skype or similar is not convenient at the moment.

Thanks

totster :o

Totster:

Maybe you can send this link to your friend:

http://www.spaartelecom.nl/tarieven.php

It's a very cheap provider but you need to dial a certain number first. It's best though to phone Thailand from a fixed homenumber instead from a mobile.

Phoning to Thailand from a mobile is indeed expensive so it's best to avoid that.

To Thailand:

from Holland home to Thai home: 3 cts/min

from Holland home to Thai mobile: 5 cts/min

Cheers

PS: I just found another website where you can buy calling cards, see here: (zaktelefoon means 'Mobile'):

http://www.idtcalls.com/cgi-bin/products/s...p;ToCountry=419

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo