Pattaya comes alive for Christmas Eve

Jonathan Fairfield

Pattaya comes alive for Christmas Eve

xmas-2.jpg?fit=610%2C393

PATTAYA:-- Thursday Night was Christmas Eve and we spent the evening on Walking Street where the atmosphere was fun and very festive with many making the effort and dressing for the occasion.

The Street, one of the most famous in Asia, was busy and the color red dominated outfits and decorations in many of the bars and restaurants along the entire stretch of the 700-meter street.

Christmas is not a public holiday in Thailand and with Christmas Day falling on a Friday, many businesses and government offices will be open as usual.

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-12-25

Must have been a different Walking Street to the one we saw last night. It seemed rather quiet, but there were some tarts wearing red.

Must be then, don't know if there is a walking street in Blackpool, but I doubt the image is doctored like you seem to suggest.

No suggestion of doctoring, just my experience was that it was very quiet. Many business owners have mentioned that it is quiet.

Must have been a different Walking Street to the one we saw last night. It seemed rather quiet, but there were some tarts wearing red.

Must be then, don't know if there is a walking street in Blackpool, but I doubt the image is doctored like you seem to suggest.

No suggestion of doctoring, just my experience was that it was very quiet. Many business owners have mentioned that it is quiet.

Everyone is stuck on Sukhumvit or North Road trying to get in for NYE.