So fly: Check out cool drone footage of Thailand

So fly: Check out cool drone footage of Thailand

What better way to explore a country than from the skies?

Videographer Nathan Bartling has released a cool compilation of 4K drone footage he captured throughout this year of Thailand.

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-12-25

the other side of Drone flying

last week I was having a swim at the Nana Hotel in Bangkok.

a foreigner appeared in the pool area with a bulky case and started to set up a drone (took him about 15 minutes).

the drone then took off, high up to the skies and after 5 minutes landed safely and precisely in the same spot where it took off.

Then he sent the drone on a second flight, high up again.

After a few minutes the drone could be seen high up spinning around faster and faster and suddenly crashed somewhere in the traffic

who knows where. hope it didn't kill anyone!

The foreigner shook his head about the loss and disappeared.

Pretty dangerous stuff, I would say

thaisabai

They should only be allowed in professionals hands....they are great for seeing the world from a bird's prospective, but in the hands of idiots, they are scary....i was out on my bike a while back, and one nearly took my head off, just come at me from nowhere. Must have been kids playing around, but they can be a lethal weapon in the wrong hands.

They should only be allowed in professionals hands....they are great for seeing the world from a bird's prospective, but in the hands of idiots, they are scary....i was out on my bike a while back, and one nearly took my head off, just come at me from nowhere. Must have been kids playing around, but they can be a lethal weapon in the wrong hands.

Right !

drones are trendy but very bad in many ways: private life and very dangerous for people and planes around airports

have a look here