1. Thank you for your support: Now onto the POTY Finals

2. Please share the living experience in Mae rim area

3. Best Indian Restaurant

4. Muslims and Christians in Thailand

5. Star Wars IMAX 3D warning...

6. Red Wine Box recommendation from Rimping

7. Fat Elvis is open

8. Rain

9. Good place for an elderly folks holiday?

10. Coffee Shops in Chiang Mai 2015

All is well in Chiang Mai? ...... ahemmmmm!

Seems to me immigration would be the hands down winner. They have had so many posts complaining that they had to start new ones. One that is currently running has over 1,000 posts and it is the second

time it has been up the first time the moderator closed and started the same thing on a new thread. He tells us he is going to do it again at the start of the New Year.

Seems to me immigration would be the hands down winner. They have had so many posts complaining that they had to start new ones. One that is currently running has over 1,000 posts and it is the second

time it has been up the first time the moderator closed and started the same thing on a new thread. He tells us he is going to do it again at the start of the New Year.

It's already in preparation, along with a few other related annual popular topics, for the New Year. wink.png

Promenada - 38,434 views

BTW, 38,355 views on the 90 day report procedures.

Can't forget the Smoke, smog topic with nearly 56,000 views.

It's already in preparation, along with a few other related annual popular topics, for the New Year. wink.png

Promenada - 38,434 views

Are the smoke smog topics all 2015 related?

Promenada - 38,434 views

I start a new one each year. Last one was Smoke, smog, dust Chiang Mai 2015 and started a new one a few days same name but 2016. Or is this topic only for originally produced in 2015 topics? In which case, my bad. biggrin.png

Promenada - 38,434 views

I start a new one each year. Last one was Smoke, smog, dust Chiang Mai 2015 and started a new one a few days same name but 2016. Or is this topic only for originally produced in 2015 topics? In which case, my bad. biggrin.png

You no bad. To many ways to interpret the title. What about rain started years ago. Still comes up every now and then?