Major Pattaya Drugs Bust by Banglamung Police

webfact

Major Pattaya Drugs Bust by Banglamung Police

drugs-3-2.jpg?fit=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- On Monday afternoon a press conference was held at Banglamung Police Station to announce the arrest of a 4-man drug dealing gang and the seizure of class 1 drugs, a gun and two cars.

Police Colonel Drairong, Deputy Commander of Chonburi Provincial Police, led the press conference and revealed the first person to be arrested was Khun Saksit aged 31, who was caught with 400 Yabba Tablets close to a Police Box in the Banglamung area.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/220199/major-pattaya-drugs-bust-by-banglamung-police/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-12-29

Stories of big drug busts are commonplace here but when will the problem be addressed at the source ? Unless I am mistaken most of the drugs are made in Myanmar, smuggled into North Thailand and then distributed throughout the country. Myanmar needs to take some responsibility here and maybe a joint task force could be set up to seriously address his problem.

Stories of big drug busts are commonplace here but when will the problem be addressed at the source ? Unless I am mistaken most of the drugs are made in Myanmar, smuggled into North Thailand and then distributed throughout the country. Myanmar needs to take some responsibility here and maybe a joint task force could be set up to seriously address his problem.

Yep ! Sure !!

Now their lives(the scum)lay in ruin,just like the countless lives they've ruined by peddling their s**t.

I have no sympathy whatsoever.

They've ruined? As if the buyers had no choice in the matter. Wow, this is definitely the 'not my fault generation'. Face palm.

Now their lives(the scum)lay in ruin,just like the countless lives they've ruined by peddling their s**t.

They've ruined? As if the buyers had no choice in the matter. Wow, this is definitely the 'not my fault generation'. Face palm.

Its the adiction that ruins.

The adiction has to start somewhere, and is then fueled by these animals. So, at this stage the user' options are very limited.

Agree 100% with p'lok John.

Marjor drug bust? Give us a break!

1 gram of ice worth 2500 baht and several hundred yaba pills that would go for about 100 baht each. Hardly "The French Connection" is it??

But the two cars will no doubt make a nice little new year bonus for some high-up.

Its the addicts lives to ruin. Drugs are Capitalism. When you wake up and start listening, your problem will be nmanageable, the lives being ruined are also innocents caught up in turf wars. Thanks for 40 odd years of mayhem. Nixon lover.

Marjor drug bust? Give us a break!

1 gram of ice worth 2500 baht and several hundred yaba pills that would go for about 100 baht each. Hardly "The French Connection" is it?

But the two cars will no doubt make a nice little new year bonus for some high-up.

Always somebody standing by to bash a drug bust. Either it's not a big enough bust. Or just the small-fry. Or a sermon about how much more serious alcohol is. Or "it's natural". Or a matter of human freedom. Or it's all.Dubbaya's fault

Get some new material! Please!!

That's about what you'll get. The equivalent of a joint smoking task force.