Thai Kisses

Targus

And perhaps many of us are also saying, "The guy doesn't love you. It's unrequited love."

Targus, you're in a candy store, complaining that the one lemon sour you got wasn't sweet enough. Look around.

In fact, that's one of the reasons I left Latin America and came to Thailand. Back there, most men were tops, not really gay. Here, many more men are versatile, and gay or truly bisexual. Your boyfriend sounds totally straight.

PB, I'm sorry you didn't find a bottom in Latin America. I had an incredible bottom from Peru. We had a wonderful one-year love affair until he had to return home after his work visa expired.

As for Targus, I think his lover is either completely straight or a committed top.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my first experience with a younger Thai b/f. I am a 56 year old British male and he is 35. We have been together for 5 months now however I am finding the sexual side of our relatìonship very frustrating and would be interested to know if any of what I am experiencing is the 'norm'

My Thai boyfriend does not like open mouth kissing, so will only kiss me with his mouth closed. Neither is he passive sexually nor does he like to give oral sex.

Can anyone out there tell me if any of this is normal?

Thai guys can be fussy when it come to hygiene but mostly ours not theirs :D . Before anything farang must shower, mouthwash, a touch of deodorant and if he still acts the same then at least you tried.I would just ask him straight up why? And go from there. Everybody is different. You don't want to know what strange things my bf does & likes. Ok you twisted my arm! He is a doctor so oral sex is him using a condom on me yes condom. But everything else is normal. Kissing is like there is no tomorrow :D:D:o

p.s Other things to think about are nose hair, body hair (as in shaving your body) yes I do cause my bf gets turned on. But like I said ask your bf to know what he likes and dislikes. It's not easy being gay :D:D

he does not seem willing to do anything for me!!!

Seems to be a selfish b/f doesn't he. Better to end it now than prolong your suffering unless of course, you enjoy being with him so much. In that case go and get your sex elsewhere.

If this is brought up in your conversation with him - it may be the reality check that he needs - the reality is his bf is feeling neglected and right or wrong - he needs to know that!

It may not hurt to at least ask him .......... "Honey, I love you, but should I be looking elsewhere for sex?".

This thread has gone on awhile now and doesn't look like you have had the "probing conversation" with him yet .... but your still feeling that something is missing ... there IS something missing - you feel the sex is one way, it frustrates you, and it needs to be looked at.

We can't always have everything we like in the bedroom ... but it sounds like you are feeling an all round - "He isn't interested in me that way" ......... :-( - thats a lousy feeling!

Hi Chaz, yes it is a lousy feeling! I have had the conversation with him a number of times and it's always the same answer, he doesn't like kissing or oral sex. He did try oral sex with me a couple of times and it was a very weak effort, obviously he didn't like it. He rarely touches my penis, I may as well not have one!!! I also asked him if he would be prepared to be the receptive partner as I have for him and his reply was never! He doesn't seem to worry that I am upset about the whole situation. All he wants to do is for me to perform oral sex on him and be the receptive partner. He doesn't even like me to give him a kiss on the cheek during the day and looks at me as though I have done something wrong.

Maybe there are those of you out there that think there is something wrong with me! Well, it's not that because I have had fabulous sex with Thai boys before. I just don't know what to do......

And perhaps many of us are also saying, "The guy doesn't love you. It's unrequited love."

Targus, you're in a candy store, complaining that the one lemon sour you got wasn't sweet enough. Look around.

In fact, that's one of the reasons I left Latin America and came to Thailand. Back there, most men were tops, not really gay. Here, many more men are versatile, and gay or truly bisexual. Your boyfriend sounds totally straight.

PB, I'm sorry you didn't find a bottom in Latin America. I had an incredible bottom from Peru. We had a wonderful one-year love affair until he had to return home after his work visa expired.

As for Targus, I think his lover is either completely straight or a committed top.

If he's straight why isn't he with a female?????

Targus, maybe he has a female partner, somewhere. Maybe you give him social status, money, or things that he doesn't get from anybody else. Maybe he cares for you platonically more than sexually. We don't know. You say you've had full-scale sex with other Thai guys, so perhaps there's nothing wrong with you, except maybe for your reluctance to let go of what little bit you now have.

I say, let go of what you have, and frankly, you may get much more.

Targus, maybe he has a female partner, somewhere. Maybe you give him social status, money, or things that he doesn't get from anybody else. Maybe he cares for you platonically more than sexually. We don't know. You say you've had full-scale sex with other Thai guys, so perhaps there's nothing wrong with you, except maybe for your reluctance to let go of what little bit you now have.

I say, let go of what you have, and frankly, you may get much more.

It hurts me to say it PeaceBlondie but I think you are right..............

This topic is becoming rather too frank for its own (or the gay forum's) good. We have had (valid) complaints that this sort of topic wouldn't be allowed on the rest of TV so I'm going to close it now. Please remember that this is a public forum and post accordingly. I'm sure y'all don't want the gay forum closing?