kanchanaburi Asprin

phka

I went to buy asprin in kan town the other day because of a head ache, the chemist told me that they had none, i saw the asprin box on the table and pointed to it, i was then told that they are not allowed to sell to foreigner i dont think this can be an illegal substance as i went to Tesco and bouught some over the counter the same as i usually do in other parts of Thailand and the world, very confused about this

There was a panic when aspirin was linked to Reye's syndrome in children and believe was totally banned from pharmacy sale for a period of time and those working in drug stores still consider it a dangerous drug and will often not sell unless registered pharmacist is on duty; and more often will just say don't have.

There was a panic when aspirin was linked to Reye's syndrome in children and believe was totally banned from pharmacy sale for a period of time and those working in drug stores still consider it a dangerous drug and will often not sell unless registered pharmacist is on duty; and more often will just say don't have.

Yes, I take low-dose aspirin everyday as a blood thinner and I remember there was a period of time when it couldn't be found. When I next visited my cardiologist at hospital he had the hospital pharmacy dispense it to me. These days it seems to readily available once again, at least at Fascino.

Loads on the internet about people over 45 should take baby aspirin every day....... myself have taken 1x a day since 50, so for 15 years....... yes there was a short spell here when they were band, but that would have been over 1000 days ago, had to ask next door as his brother is a Dr, no problem had another tub within 2 days. no problems these days buy my tub of 1,000 tablets when needed, last tub bought about 6 weeks ago..

Archived