Is it possible to renew a K-debit card online?

I have a K-debit card which expires in May 2016. I am in Europe now and most probably my next tip to Thailand will be in October 2016. I have access to K--bank’s online banking so my question is if it is possible to request a new card online and have it sent to my address in Europe. Of course I would pay all the relevant fees and postage cost for this. I should add that I don’t have a permanent address in Thailand.

I have searched k-bank’s Web site for this but I could not find any information in English. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for all the replies. It seems that I can't do much until I get back to Thailand.

I came to think of another issue which might arise. My bank in Europe automatically sends me a new card a couple of months before my current card expire so I don't need to request a renewal. Is it the same for the Thai banks? As I said I don't have a permanent address in Thailand so the bank has the address of the apartment I was living in Bangkok at the time I opened the account.

Thanks for all the replies. It seems that I can't do much until I get back to Thailand.

I came to think of another issue which might arise. My bank in Europe automatically sends me a new card a couple of months before my current card expire so I don't need to request a renewal. Is it the same for the Thai banks? As I said I don't have a permanent address in Thailand so the bank has the address of the apartment I was living in Bangkok at the time I opened the account.

K-Bank send out replacement credit cards, cannot remember if it was automatic or I had to call them though but I do know the new one arrived in the mail.