Police raid Russian Go-Go Bars in South Pattaya

webfact

I walked passed Crazy Russian girls a few weeksd ago. One of the Russian male touts was threatening people if they tried to take a pictures of the girls and the outside of the bar. Very friendly of him!!!

I wonder if the girls will get deported (like what normally happens when farang get caught working illegally) or whether they'll just pay a "fine".

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These places are some of the best kept secrets in Pattaya. Drinks are expensive but I think you get what you pay for. Thai girls can get tiring. Last time I had a couple Russian girls give me company. Had amazing tits. I'd rate them as 10 out of 10 in terms of attractiveness. Money does go (very)quickly but it is still money well spent.wink.png

Are you Russian?

I went once and what a rip off. Much more aggressive then the Thai gogo's and super expensive.

It is all up to the guy but I don't find the Russian girls attractive at all. I guess they are if you like tall and thin and a stoic look on their faces and lousy performances.

Certainly not for me.

I am a regular customer of the Russian clubs. They will not bother you as much if you ignore them a little. Same as the Thai gogos, just a hair bit more expensive for drink prices. Where else are you going to find such attractive pole dancing women?

Since you have written that you are a regular customer of Russian clubs, let me ask you: Are there a lot of Thai men who like these Russian women ? I have always wandered about this.

Been there for years right and in the middle of walking street! Must have been some powerful people involved to pull that off. I wonder if they will be able to catch the Thai officials involved...coffee1.gif

That could be like trying to hold ten Eels in one hand .

Very slippery task wai2.gif

Are these Bars owned by Russians? Or is ownership assumed to be Russian because the dancers were?

Not only is it assumed by our detectives that these night clubs are owned by Russians, but indeed by Russian maffia lol. I wonder where they get this information, because I can't recall any news reports about Russian organized crime in Pattaya, not in local press, not in foreign media.

If there is Russian mafia in Pattaya, how come we don't hear a peep from them? Not a single news report, other than police busting 22 poor Kazakh girls in 2 night clubs without work permits. Impressive!!

What do Russians control here? What do they run?

The Russian girls service the Russian clientele. No Russian tourists, no money to fill the

appropriate envelopes. Thus the raids. tongue.png

Plenty of Russian girls in Russia for Russian guys, no need to fly here for that.

Arab guys like Russian girls, and spend lot of money on them. These same Arab guys leave lots of money in Pattaya, lots of windows in Hilton would be dark if not for visitors from Gulf states, so lets make sure they no longer have a reason to visit Pattaya lol

Are these Bars owned by Russians? Or is ownership assumed to be Russian because the dancers were?

Not only is it assumed by our detectives that these night clubs are owned by Russians, but indeed by Russian maffia lol. I wonder where they get this information, because I can't recall any news reports about Russian organized crime in Pattaya, not in local press, not in foreign media.

If there is Russian mafia in Pattaya, how come we don't hear a peep from them? Not a single news report, other than police busting 22 poor Kazakh girls in 2 night clubs without work permits. Impressive!!

What do Russians control here? What do they run?

You are not paying attention .

Lots of news reports about Russian criminals and organized gangs in Pattaya the last 5 years. Try Google.

Anyway the clubs are all open again and the East European girls are back outside enticing in the customers. Presumably everything has been sorted and life on Walking Street can return to normal.

BKK police returned to base station.

Problem solved.

• 1 year later...
On 1/4/2016 at 10:09 AM, brewsterbudgen said:

Anyway the clubs are all open again and the East European girls are back outside enticing in the customers. Presumably everything has been sorted and life on Walking Street can return to normal.

I usually stay far away from Pattaya, but my wife and I had business there Friday so decided to stay and check out the night life.  We were walking south on Walking Street and spotted a 'Russian Dancing Girls' club on the small soil off to the left, not sure of correct name, not the one directly on WS.  I was leary and expected the worst, high prices, rip offs, pressure, who knows what, and I gave my wife a heads up, if I want to leave we leave before we suffer too much damage.  But we were pleasantly surprised, there was art there, true art in what I assume is Russian folk dance with similarities of 'belly dancing' from two of the performers. Some of the dancers stripped, pole danced but kind of classy, not raunchy. But these two had separate performances and I was blown away with the class and beauty of the women, their fluid movement with incredibly beautiful faces, bodies, agile artful and energetic professional dance expression in classic costume. We ended up buying both of them drinks  and chatting in English. Anastasia is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen; she was polite, sweet and kind, generous with her time and attention. I asked if any of the girls went out with customers for sex and she said maybe a couple of them when they needed money, but she didn't and it was not condoned by the club. Maybe a line for safety sake, but that's what she said. 

Anyway, with all the negativity about Russians and Russian Clubs on Walking Street, I thought I would put in my find. True dance art worthy of a cultural visa IMO. 

No cover charge, no pressure, dancers circulate the room for tips after their performance and 100 baht notes tucked into waste bands were common; kind of high prices for drinks, lady drinks were on the menu at 500 - 1200 baht, but in reality two gin and tonics for the dancers totalled 640. Our drinks were about 200 baht. High for the budget beer bar standard, but not a total rip off when the quality of entertainment and unique personal face to face experience is taken into account. 

On 12/30/2015 at 6:01 AM, shirtless said:

Maybe time to do things legallyRussians think the rules dont apply to them.

Why would they? They've been operating, untouched, in plain sight for many years.

On 12/30/2015 at 6:03 AM, noitom said:

The Russians were cutting in on the Thai sex trade/

Not at all. Many sex-tourists come here for the Russian action and are not interested in Thai chicks. This adds a lot of big spenders to the tourist mix that won't come here if the Russians leave. 

I do not carry my passport I carry a color copyof it with the front page and the visa stamp page and my Thai  drivers license.

The problem with carrying the passport is a stain will make it void and you have to go get a new one. I was issued one of the last 50 page passports ide hate to lose it or ruin it.

I also have the passport card,  right now few countries accept it the problem is it has a rfid chip so information could be stolen if not in the protective envelope it came in

1 hour ago, tropo said:

Not at all. Many sex-tourists come here for the Russian action and are not interested in Thai chicks. This adds a lot of big spenders to the tourist mix that won't come here if the Russians leave. 

Then they would go to Russia with a larger selection