British couple found guilty of bomb plot and supporting ISIL

webfact

They do not look like the majority of British people I have met and their names don't sound similar to my British friends.

Maybe things have changed since I've been to Britain 10 years ago.

Like there weren't 2 million Muslims in the UK 10 years ago? There have been a number of Muslims in the UK for over 200 years, we had an empire, you know?

Stellar history lesson; but has nothing in common with my post. Your use of the word 'had' in your rant does ring so clear.

They do not look like the majority of British people I have met and their names don't sound similar to my British friends.

That couple look exactly like the majority of people I saw when I was last in the UK. This is why I packed my bags and zoomed off to Thailand.

Mohammed Rehman is now a very common name in the UK and his Scottish cousin, Mohammed McRehman.

Remove all non whites from Europe.

Problem solved.

...... oh, but hang on that wouldn't be fair.

Please clarify as regards my family. I am white. My wife is Thai. We live in England. Do you advocate expelling just her, or do you advocate expelling my children as well?

Problem solved.

Please clarify as regards my family. I am white. My wife is Thai. We live in England. Do you advocate expelling just her, or do you advocate expelling my children as well?

Your situation would require a guarantee from yourself that your wife would not engage in terrorism. Should not be a problem for you to do that. Forfeit of all assets and severe capital punishment would be the your result of your foreign born wife committing treasonous acts against the native population. But then, your wife and children do not fit into the demographic of those that routinely commit treason and look to overthrow democracy. I think you realize this already. BTW my situation is very similar to yours and I would fully support being held accountable for the foreign born citizens I bring to the UK. Somebody must be held accountable for them - which at present is a failure.

Who allowed these terrorist foreigners to reside in the UK, and why are they now not being severely punished for encouraging treason?

Another Mohammed...who would have guessed...Islam being a religion of peace and all.

Should be many more of these in the years ahead with this being the most popular boy's name in the UK for many years running.

Based on Popularity or Quantity ?

'Silent bomber' couple jailed for London terror plot

LONDON: -- A husband and wife who plotted a terror attack in London have been jailed for a minimum of 27 and 25 years.

Mohammed Rehman, 25, discussed targeting the London Underground and Westfield shopping centre on social media under the name "Silent Bomber".
He and his wife Sana Ahmed Khan were convicted of preparing terrorist acts.

Jailing them both for life at the Old Bailey, Mr Justice Baker told Rehman he had been "determined to fulfil the Islamic State's call for jihad".

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-35198500

bbclogo.jpg
-- BBC 2015-12-31

...I would fully support being held accountable for the foreign born citizens I bring to the UK. Somebody must be held accountable for them - which at present is a failure.

Who allowed these terrorist foreigners to reside in the UK, and why are they now not being severely punished for encouraging treason?

Which terrorist foreigners? The couple convicted were probably born in England, and may even only hold British citizenship. A colleague of mine of Pakistani origin remarked that he hadn't got round to divesting his children of Pakistani citizenship (presumably derived through their mother), though he may have renounced his own Pakistani citizenship as a professional handicap.

Who're you planning to blame? Grandparents or Home Secretaries? (I suppose it might be parents.) The most relevant Home Secretaries will be dead, though possibly a parent or two might have been excluded by raising the financial requirement for settlement, so you might blame Douglas Hurd, who's still alive.

.. and I would fully support being held accountable for the foreign born citizens I bring to the UK. Somebody must be held accountable for them - which at present is a failure.

Who would you hold responsible for any misdeeds of Boris Johnson, Mayor of London? His parents?

...I would fully support being held accountable for the foreign born citizens I bring to the UK. Somebody must be held accountable for them - which at present is a failure.

Which terrorist foreigners? The couple convicted were probably born in England, and may even only hold British citizenship. A colleague of mine of Pakistani origin remarked that he hadn't got round to divesting his children of Pakistani citizenship (presumably derived through their mother), though he may have renounced his own Pakistani citizenship as a professional handicap.

Who're you planning to blame? Grandparents or Home Secretaries? (I suppose it might be parents.) The most relevant Home Secretaries will be dead, though possibly a parent or two might have been excluded by raising the financial requirement for settlement, so you might blame Douglas Hurd, who's still alive.

A Donkey can be born in a Race Horse Stable ,but it's still A Donkey.

Like there weren't 2 million Muslims in the UK 10 years ago? There have been a number of Muslims in the UK for over 200 years, we had an empire, you know?

Bad Karma coming back to bite?

That's the moronic PC brigade for you.

I've said it before but......

If a bitch whelps in a stable, are her offspring dogs or horses?? (at least they won't be muslim)

They sure have, matey. If you include all the various spellings, Mohammed is now the most popular boys name for new-borns in the UK.

John Smith will soon be just a memory of things past.

Problem solved.

Your situation would require a guarantee from yourself that your wife would not engage in terrorism. Should not be a problem for you to do that. Forfeit of all assets and severe capital punishment would be the your result of your foreign born wife committing treasonous acts against the native population. But then, your wife and children do not fit into the demographic of those that routinely commit treason and look to overthrow democracy. I think you realize this already. BTW my situation is very similar to yours and I would fully support being held accountable for the foreign born citizens I bring to the UK. Somebody must be held accountable for them - which at present is a failure.

Seems a fairly common trait amongst the Thais over the past few years.