Zenmate offering 3 months premium free

Chivas

Had an email yesterday to one of my email addresses offering 3 months free Premium. Took up their offer. Strangely the email address was not the one which I had previously used for a 2 month paid service so clearly it must be available to anyone who may have registered previously but never taken up the paid version

Yes I took advantage of their offer but once you switch it on things slow to a crawl. I just turned Zenmate on and got a distorted screen. Tried again and got "Unable to connect to proxy server" or "Untitled" crap. I turned it off again now things move but slowly. There must be a better one out there. Free does not work, pay no thanks.

Edited by elgordo38

Yes I took advantage of their offer but once you switch it on things slow to a crawl. I just turned Zenmate on and got a distorted screen. Tried again and got "Unable to connect to proxy server" or "Untitled" crap. I turned it off again now things move but slowly. There must be a better one out there. Free does not work, pay no thanks.

There must be a better one out there...

Use both Zenmate and Browsec, both Free add-ons on Chrome.. the odd times I need a UK or Singapore Free VPN so use Browsec, as Zenmate went to a paid version only to get UK.

Appears you have to have one, that's if you wish to read a UK News Paper on-line, the other pain is, used to get on other sites not available in your area.

what is better no idea, long time ago used to use Expat Shield, back then was forever getting messages to upgrade to the paid version.

Updated..........Have just received in email their annual offer if you pay up front just 2 Euro a month

The Discount Code you require is HNY16DEF

I used Premium recently for couple months (and have just taken advantage of their 3 month free offer as well) It works well and on speed check showed only very marginally slowing down around 2-3% only on average on UK setting

Edited by Chivas