Good decent budget hotel room?

whitethai

there are literally hundreds of rooms, some expensive some not so expensive. you can search the ' hotel rooms in Pattaya' and other websites.

I usually stay at the resort but it's 3,500 baht a night but if I stay more than 4 weeks I get a discounted rate.

Important thing is it needs to have a bath as I like a bath

Serious? A bathtub in a "budget" hotel in Pattaya?

Good luck finding.

You didn't state what "budget" means to you.

If 2500 a night is OK then you will find rooms with a bathtub.

Edited by KhunBENQ

There are places where you can get a bath in Patts (and most other towns). Comes with some nice extras too!

It would help if you would state what these places are called LOL

I bet Pattaya has changed a lot since 2007 as I lived there for like ten months 2007/2008 for long holiday

Budget would be like £200 a month and hopefully flight will be about £450

There are places where you can get a bath in Patts (and most other towns). Comes with some nice extras too!

It would help if you would state what these places are called LOL

I bet Pattaya has changed a lot since 2007 as I lived there for like ten months 2007/2008 for long holiday

Budget would be like £200 a month and hopefully flight will be about £450

Just checked and that is around 10,600 baht sorry but you wont find a hotel for that and struggle to find a half guest house for that price that doesn't charge separately for electricity and water on top .Forget about the bath totally..

The Budget for the room is not realistic if you want a Bath, as most rooms in that price range only have a shower.

£450 for the plane should be possible with current exchange rate (4th Jan) it is approx THB 24.000,-

This is a search I did on SkyScanner

Dates I used are: Leaving LHR 20/05/2016 and returning 17/06/2016

Cheapest flight was THB 19.992 which is approx £ 373,-

But book early.

post-10213-0-03091400-1451875600_thumb.j

Edited by MJCM

The Budget for the room is not realistic if you want a Bath, as most rooms in that price range only have a shower.

£450 for the plane should be possible with current exchange rate (4th Jan) it is approx THB 24.000,-

This is a search I did on SkyScanner

Dates I used are: Leaving LHR 20/05/2016 and returning 17/06/2016

Cheapest flight was THB 19.992 which is approx £ 373,-

But book early.

attachicon.gifplane.JPG

Kind of you to do what it seems the OP cannot

Hopefully be there for month holiday in May /June

Thats deep off-season.

At this time 200 GPB ~ 10'000 Baht will buy a basic clean room with shower.

But thats it.

Last year at this time I have seen 9900 (or was it 9000) at this place (as an example):

http://www.r-conhotel.com/

But really: off season promo. Nothing like a normal price

I can suggest something which will probably be right up your street but PM me if you want. One of those little known Hotels right close to Soi Diana (150 metres) but no noise and 680 Baht for Superior Room (and its big) with Balcony etc

Dont want to spoil a good thing by promoting albeit its certainly been there 30 years plus

edited.....No Pool

Edited by Chivas

You can go to Agoda.com or Booking.com, put in your dates and tick off the 2 and 3 star hotel option. Their listings usually have a bunch of pictures of the rooms, often including bathrooms so you will be able to see if there is a bathtub.

I've stayed in dozens of under B800 rooms in Pattaya and I can not recall any having bathtubs.

You can go to Agoda.com or Booking.com, put in your dates and tick off the 2 and 3 star hotel option. Their listings usually have a bunch of pictures of the rooms, often including bathrooms so you will be able to see if there is a bathtub.

I've stayed in dozens of under B800 rooms in Pattaya and I can not recall any having bathtubs.

Thanks matey

I can suggest something which will probably be right up your street but PM me if you want. One of those little known Hotels right close to Soi Diana (150 metres) but no noise and 680 Baht for Superior Room (and its big) with Balcony etc

Dont want to spoil a good thing by promoting albeit its certainly been there 30 years plus

edited.....No Pool

680 x 30 = 20400. Approximately double the budget.

edited.....No Pool

Judging by the 4 people that subsequently messaged me including the OP clearly some are interested perhaps because it has a bathtub.

Seriously stop following me around like a love lorn puppy its highly embarrassing for you as it been noted by two posters this last week. Go and bait someone else from your bunker. Everyone is well aware you have never set foot in Thailand.

edited.....No Pool

Judging by the 4 people that subsequently messaged me including the OP clearly some are interested perhaps because it has a bathtub.

Seriously stop following me around like a love lorn puppy its highly embarrassing for you as it been noted by two posters this last week. Go and bait someone else from your bunker. Everyone is well aware you have never set foot in Thailand.

So are you saying that the OP is happy to pay 20,400 baht per month? Because at that price a bathtub is not that hard to find.But for 20400, he'll be living in the foreigner ghetto, full of drunks. For a little bit more, one can have a fully fitted apartment of nearly eighty square metres with kitchen, twin balconies, seaview, Jacuzzi bathtub, outdoor pool...

The OP was looking at half that price.

I'm not saying that your post wasn't of use to others...just not for the OP.

Who is this everyone? Are you still suffering from that mental disorder?

Edited by Jiu-Jitsu