Pictures Of The Parkings In Front Of Terminal

Krub

I am in a room in the Novotel at the new airport with a front view of the 2 parking blocks and in the access road.

Today is Sunday and since 9am there has been a non-stop stream of 2 lines of cars queuing up to enter both parking blocks.

You can see on the first picture the approack road blocked and the queue to enter the forst parking block

The second pictures shows the queue for the second parking block (notice that at the lowewr level there is a double entrance free of cars and queue as I supose all signs pointing to the upper level entrances.....)

It is obvious that most of those cars are for day trippers who want to have a look at the new airport

If you have to come by car and park use the lower level access

post-14577-1160891057_thumb.jpgpost-14577-1160891081_thumb.jpgpost-14577-1160891106_thumb.jpg

I am in a room in the Novotel at the new airport with a front view of the 2 parking blocks and in the access road.

Today is Sunday and since 9am there has been a non-stop stream of 2 lines of cars queuing up to enter both parking blocks.

You can see on the first picture the approack road blocked and the queue to enter the forst parking block

The second pictures shows the queue for the second parking block (notice that at the lowewr level there is a double entrance free of cars and queue as I supose all signs pointing to the upper level entrances.....)

It is obvious that most of those cars are for day trippers who want to have a look at the new airport

If you have to come by car and park use the lower level access

post-14577-1160891057_thumb.jpgpost-14577-1160891081_thumb.jpgpost-14577-1160891106_thumb.jpg

Wow Great pictures and useful,, this was recent? hope they straighten things up! What about the fastest taxis into the city ( non Airport) can you catch them somewhere for quick access to BKK, SUBWAY OR SKYTRAIN out to it sometime in the future. Keep up the good pics :o

Well, I was there 10:30 am on Saturday, Oct 14, noproblem to enter and leave the carpark.

Went back and dropped my visitor, 8:00 pm, 8:30 back in Sukhumvit Soi 7.

OK, I drove myself.

Pictures were taken Sunday October 15 around 11am

It has been like that the whole day

Glad you did not get caught up in that jam

Perhaps you should email these very good pictures to Novotel, and ask the to CLEAN THEIR FILTHY WINDOWS!!!

If it was only the windows !

As it is part of the new airport complex it has the same feel of having being open too early.

It is doing a good job of it though.