This forum problems

Sutty

What's happening to this forum very hit and miss to get into it using a variety of Web browsers. Have to hit the back button several times and re try to load the forum I want tried it on phone/laptop/desk top all the same. Even tried it on brother in laws desk top same results is there a problem with site server ???? Most annoying

Edited by Sutty

Kind of hard to answer when we are not having such problems. My access is via US IP and nothing slow noted. There seem to be the normal 5 thousand plus uses in the last 60 minutes recorded. Often times when there is a problem it can be do to DNS server not getting updates in a timely manner so you might want to use 8.8.8.8 or use a VPN to see if that helps.

Kind of hard to answer when we are not having such problems. My access is via US IP and nothing slow noted. There seem to be the normal 5 thousand plus uses in the last 60 minutes recorded. Often times when there is a problem it can be do to DNS server not getting updates in a timely manner so you might want to use 8.8.8.8 or use a VPN to see if that helps.

Cheers is only this forum I have problems with rest of my fave and other forums all good

While trying different browsers, or even different computers can help diagnose issues, don't forget the other major component is your Internet Connection.

ThaiVisa is a Web 2.0 -heavy site, with a lot of scripts. Users on mobile Data Internet connection report more issues, mostly due to delayed portions of the pieces necessary to render a forum page.

You might try connecting through a VPN (if you have one), that may get you around some of whatever issue is involved.

No problems here. I'm on a Greek island, and the page loads instantly. I'm using Firefox browser - perhaps your browser is the issue? Which one are you using? If it's IE, that could be the problem. It's not renown for dealing with everything that's thrown at it...

atDw8XR.jpg

Try using a different browser and see what happens. It might make a difference, you never know! :)

Until a few days ago, I was plagued by all sorts of problems when trying to use TV - IE & Chrome browsers both gave similar problems with Chrome being by far the worst - and was almost on the verge of giving up with the forum entirely.

I then changed to Slimjet browser which improved performance vastly. Loading became almost instantaneous in comparison to my experience with IE & Chrome.

TV forum is now completely problem-free.

So, as suggested by nisakiman, try a new browser - it certainly worked for me.