Seizure of Yingluck calendars upsets Pheu Thai

webfact

Even the headline is a lie.

"Seizure of Thaksin calendars upsets Thaksin"

The rest of Pheu-Thai are just cronies who agree with whatever he says whilst rubbing their hands together when they get the cash for doing it.

And the rest of their supporters watch in the hope they will get a bit too one day.

Thaksin is a convicted criminal on the run. And whether the charges were brought politically or not - he was certainly guilty. 'Aiding and abetting' should be added to Yingluck's charge of gross neglect.

I'm not completely disagreeing with you, but please tell me, what punishment should there be for a military General who totally and completely violates the law, and the Constitution, by staging an Constitutionally ILLEGAL Coup, then tearing up the existing Constitution, and granting himself, and his cronies TOTAL IMMUNITY from all "past, present and future actions."

Or are you a Junta lover who thinks all that is perfectly okay to do?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The rest of Pheu-Thai are just cronies who agree with whatever he says whilst rubbing their hands together when they get the cash for doing it.

And the rest of their supporters watch in the hope they will get a bit too one day.

Thaksin is a convicted criminal on the run. And whether the charges were brought politically or not - he was certainly guilty. 'Aiding and abetting' should be added to Yingluck's charge of gross neglect.

I'm not completely disagreeing with you, but please tell me, what punishment should there be for a military General who totally and completely violates the law, and the Constitution, by staging an Constitutionally ILLEGAL Coup, then tearing up the existing Constitution, and granting himself, and his cronies TOTAL IMMUNITY from all "past, present and future actions."

Or are you a Junta lover who thinks all that is perfectly okay to do?

Well plenty of folks take a pragmatic view. They could see that the previous dictator was making strong progress at destroying democracy and install a dictatorship and at the same time making quite some progress towards a situation whereby the dictator could not be removed by 'elections'.

Think about it.

Or perhaps you would be quite relaxed at living under the other dictatorship with freedom of speech heavily curtailed, serious rape of the common wealth of all Thai people being raped openly and quickly, ministries being lead by immoral totally incapable people and the police under the control of the dictator.

A conviction and 2 year jail sentence for a well proven serious charge of abuse of authority magically cancelled, some 15 other serious charges, mostly for massive corruption all cancelled and justice processed at the whim of the dictator.

Think about it.

What a big fuss over a calendar and a quick visit to a temple. The government played right into Pheu Thai's trap. Happy New Year starts with P.T winning week 1. Someone's cheering in Japan. U bet ur bottom dollar he is. The master of propoganda strikes again. Can't wait for next week's.

So when your pin up boy ( Junta leader) commit criminal acts against n entire Nation it's ok with you pathetic ""little supporters?"

Even the rhetoric you spout is pathetically word for word their mind numbing audacious hypocritical drivel.

Taking over a nation by force is by most people's reckoning a criminal act.

I wonder if these guys are really little slanted Thais sent to hopelessly up support the idiotic crimes they deem on society.

Calendar is illegal ?

Because one man is a crook.

If those standards were really applied it would be very difficult to manufacture any calendar in that country.

Hasn't the junta grown up yet ?

Childish paranoia

Stockholm Syndrome supporters here are so lacking in character...

Complete cowards

Hope when their turn comes and they are brought to justice a calendar with their ""little quotes "" are made.

""Only ugly woman can safely wear bikinis ""

""99% of the people love me""

"" returning happiness to the people ""

General groupies are so pathetic

post-219560-0-81816000-1452029834_thumb.

post-219560-0-98670500-1452029919_thumb.

Edited by Plutojames88

Interesting, that some think propaganda material with some nice pictures of a criminal fugitive should be allowed to be distributed.

I would hate to see what you think is ok to distribute.

Makes me sick how you support arrests of children by junta .

LM and have the audacity to bitch about a calendar

"He insisted that the whole trip was about merit making and did not have any hidden political agenda."

He's right, it's not hidden. It's an overt attempt to use an allegedly private act of faith for political purposes.

If you want it to be private then go alone, don't bring along your entourage, carry out your merit making in secret and don't announce the whole event in advance to the press.

Same old PT.

https://www.google.co.th/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=3&ved=0ahUKEwjp14eCm5HKAhXGGo4KHeYIBVIQuAIIETAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fm.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DViSm2i7C_1U&usg=AFQjCNGZ5AXTwgr_4kaftwAUWKRKMShddw

I have to disagree, New Year merit making is a Thai thing, and as such Yingluk has the right just as any other Thai to do so.

As for announcing her intent for such merit making, that to is not against the law, and many Thai's will announce to family and friends and on social media of their intentions so why not Yingluk? I didn't see any political slogans/posters/or political speeches given so it could be said that this was an over reaction by the powers that be and preventing a person from going about their business. As for confiscating calendar's well as far as I'm a wear that is not illegal also, Did they have any messages of a political nature printed on them??? and lastly if they are saying this was a political stunt, then if there was any more than five people together then why oh why was she not arrested for illegal political gathering???? Talk about clutching at straws man.

maybe if she used her own money she could have gotten away with it. maybe if she didnt bring here whole entourage of monkeys it could be considered not political. she should stop listening to her brother before she gets people killed over BS.

What a big fuss over a calendar and a quick visit to a temple. The government played right into Pheu Thai's trap. Happy New Year starts with P.T winning week 1. Someone's cheering in Japan. U bet ur bottom dollar he is. The master of propoganda strikes again. Can't wait for next week's.

Indeed, propaganda. All he's good for nowadays.

Interesting, that some think propaganda material with some nice pictures of a criminal fugitive should be allowed to be distributed.

I would hate to see what you think is ok to distribute.

Makes me sick how you support arrests of children by junta .

LM and have the audacity to bitch about a calendar

Of course, you have no problem with criminal fugitives being idolised?

As for the rest of your post, have a nice calendar

http://freedesignfile.com/upload/2015/09/Calendar-2016-with-family-vector-design-02.jpg

"He insisted that the whole trip was about merit making and did not have any hidden political agenda."

He's right, it's not hidden. It's an overt attempt to use an allegedly private act of faith for political purposes.

If you want it to be private then go alone, don't bring along your entourage, carry out your merit making in secret and don't announce the whole event in advance to the press.

Same old PT.

https://www.google.co.th/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=3&ved=0ahUKEwjp14eCm5HKAhXGGo4KHeYIBVIQuAIIETAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fm.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DViSm2i7C_1U&usg=AFQjCNGZ5AXTwgr_4kaftwAUWKRKMShddw

B.S. If the Salvation Army provides calenders they come also with entourage. Same J.W's (Jehova's witness)

No. The BS is claiming it wasn't a political stunt.

being politicians, it couldn't be anything else.

The main issue is the junta has shut down human rights in Thailand.

It's also rather humorous that they are so jumpy about a calendar...

@MikT

You said

Give it a rest mate, your senseless diatribes are making me puke.

Whether you support her or not, banning a calendar is an act of desperation by a failing bunch of spoilt child hypocritical crooks and traitors; and that puts you in the same boat; because its kind of childish to keep on posting the same old crap again and again when you know it has no result. Doesn't that remind you of something that Einstein is alleged to have said?

Me

Try reading what I am saying before having a hissy fit. My point from the start that it is BS for PT to claim this isn't political.

I don't give a toss what yingluck does or is commanded to do by the puppet master but don't lie about it.

That's just insulting our intelligence.

As to the calendar I object to criminal fugitive scumbags being lauded on them. Whether yingluck makes one or not is utterly irrelevant to me.

Oh yeah, I'm not your mate.

OK you have a problem with the denial of it being a political stunt, fine they say it wasn't political and others say it was, PROOVE the allegation, is there documentation stating the intention of political nature? as far as announcing on F/B or other social media, still no problem as most Thai's love to do this stuff, because she is a high profile figure does NOT preclude her of any freedoms allowed to others, ie merit making and going too the market or sitting down to lunch simple as that!!! unfortunately the junta and a few others will fined a problem with any outside venture.

Get over it man.

Now as for criminals pictures/images on public display, man you would have your biscuit twisted if you go too Glenrowan Australia, (Ned Kelly) or Halls Gap (Ben Hall), Tunnel Creek (Tjandamurra), etc,etc,etc. all criminals according to law, but also national legends and of great pride to many.

Same old PT.

B.S. If the Salvation Army provides calenders they come also with entourage. Same J.W's (Jehova's witness)

No. The BS is claiming it wasn't a political stunt.

being politicians, it couldn't be anything else.

The main issue is the junta has shut down human rights in Thailand.

It's also rather humorous that they are so jumpy about a calendar...

it's not humorous but paranoia

@MikT

You said

Whether you support her or not, banning a calendar is an act of desperation by a failing bunch of spoilt child hypocritical crooks and traitors; and that puts you in the same boat; because its kind of childish to keep on posting the same old crap again and again when you know it has no result. Doesn't that remind you of something that Einstein is alleged to have said?

Me

Try reading what I am saying before having a hissy fit. My point from the start that it is BS for PT to claim this isn't political.

I don't give a toss what yingluck does or is commanded to do by the puppet master but don't lie about it.

As to the calendar I object to criminal fugitive scumbags being lauded on them. Whether yingluck makes one or not is utterly irrelevant to me.

OK you have a problem with the denial of it being a political stunt, fine they say it wasn't political and others say it was, PROOVE the allegation, is there documentation stating the intention of political nature? as far as announcing on F/B or other social media, still no problem as most Thai's love to do this stuff, because she is a high profile figure does NOT preclude her of any freedoms allowed to others, ie merit making and going too the market or sitting down to lunch simple as that!!! unfortunately the junta and a few others will fined a problem with any outside venture.

Get over it man.

Now as for criminals pictures/images on public display, man you would have your biscuit twisted if you go too Glenrowan Australia, (Ned Kelly) or Halls Gap (Ben Hall), Tunnel Creek (Tjandamurra), etc,etc,etc. all criminals according to law, but also national legends and of great pride to many.

I must protest, my dear chap. Ned Kelly was a real criminal and some here have it Thaksin was too rich to need to be corrupt and anyway his conviction was political motivated.

Mind you, the wiki page has this on Ned Kelly

"Threatening dire consequences against those who defied him, he ended with the words, "I am a widow's son outlawed and my orders must be obeyed.""

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ned_Kelly

Sounds a bit like Thaksin, who liked to skype orders.

Edited by rubl

@aussieinthailand

You

Get over it man.

Me

Prove it was a political stunt:

1) press alerted to supposedly private act of devotion. ✅

2) propaganda materials brought along for distribution. ✅

3) political allies form part of entourage.✅

4) political supporters alerted to time and place to meet entourage. ✅

5) BS denials issued by members of political party and not the individual (whose ability to say the wrong thing in any situation is the stuff of legend) at the centre of this event. ✅

Yep. Meets those criteria. It was a political stunt and to deny this is BS.

I have never said the puppet has no right to stage such events but to deny them for what they are is typical PT arrogance and insulting to our intelligence.

As for the whole calendars issue. I have no problem with yingluck making one but if those containing images of fugitive criminal scum are destroyed that's fine by me.

People it is true do tend to worship criminal figures from the past, mainly because they lack information about the true nature of their crimes and reasoning behind them. Some indeed were fighting for justice or rather against injustice. Some. Not many but some. Most, like thaksin, were just self serving, anti social scum.

If the fugitive is to be compared to any criminals though, I would say he is more like the 15th century feudal lords and the medieval church who exploited the masses for their own needs while claiming to be their representatives.

As for biscuits, I prefer rich tea biscuits. They are neither straight nor twisted but in fact quite round.

Edited by Bluespunk

@fasteddie

You

When it comes to criminality, I think the overthrow of the democratic system, the tearing up of the constitution, the subsequent harassment and arrests of peaceful protesters, the deaths of said detainees, the complete subjugation of free speech, all trump a bit of graft.

Me

Never said they weren't crimes but they trump nothing.

All criminals should pay for their crimes.

thaksin in particular has a lot more to pay for than graft.

Edited by Bluespunk

The governor is just a lackey for the junta. The junta are a bunch of scared little school boys. This is what scared little school children do.

It's censorship at it's worst. Pretty soon anyone publishing books or literature against the junta is going to start going missing.

Any sensible person would ban the calenders if it showed an escaped felon on it. I would suggest it is a bakdoor attempt to keep The Shinawatras in the news. I don't know why Yingluck is intent on the idea as she has been banned from politics for 5 years.

@MikT

You said

Me

Precisely, “mate” a sarcastic and pejorative appellation clearly intended to indicate exactly the opposite of one of the currently prominent gang (I should say pack) of running dogs of the lackeys of the latest dynasty of military bullies; as would be perfectly clear if between them their “Einsteinian” reiterations and manipulations of half-truths and downright lies to cover up only too apparent corruption, malfeasance and nepotism, by attempting to divert public attention against a democratically elected and illegally overthrown government by grinding the face of the legal prime minister into the dirt did not indicate a thickness of skin (pelt) that demonstrates a level of intelligence so low it could not possible be affronted, let alone insulted.

@aussieinthailand

You

Get over it man.

Me

5) BS denials issued by members of political party and not the individual (whose ability to say the wrong thing in any situation is the stuff of legend) at the centre of this event. ✅

I have never said the puppet has no right to stage such events but to deny them for what they are is typical PT arrogance and insulting to our intelligence.

As for the whole calendars issue. I have no problem with yingluck making one but if those containing images of fugitive criminal scum are destroyed that's fine by me.

People it is true do tend to worship criminal figures from the past, mainly because they lack information about the true nature of their crimes and reasoning behind them. Some indeed were fighting for justice or rather against injustice. Some. Not many but some. Most, like thaksin, were just self serving, anti social scum.

If the fugitive is to be compared to any criminals though, I would say he is more like the 15th century feudal lords and the medieval church who exploited the masses for their own needs while claiming to be their representatives.

As for biscuits, I prefer rich tea biscuits. They are neither straight nor twisted but in fact quite round.

"I would say he is more like the 15th century feudal lords and the medieval church who exploited the masses for their own needs while claiming to be their representatives" - classic case of inversion. Claiming the evil characteristics of your own overlord for your political opponent. Trump would be proud.

@MikT

You said

Me

Precisely, mate a sarcastic and pejorative appellation clearly intended to indicate exactly the opposite of one of the currently prominent gang (I should say pack) of running dogs of the lackeys of the latest dynasty of military bullies; as would be perfectly clear if between them their Einsteinian reiterations and manipulations of half-truths and downright lies to cover up only too apparent corruption, malfeasance and nepotism, by attempting to divert public attention against a democratically elected and illegally overthrown government by grinding the face of the legal prime minister into the dirt did not indicate a thickness of skin (pelt) that demonstrates a level of intelligence so low it could not possible be affronted, let alone insulted.

Such ha long rant and yet you apparently still cannot read or understand posts. I said that PT were talking BS (something you are clearly aware of) when they claimed that the puppets visit was not political.

It was.

Deal with it.

@MikT

You

"I would say he is more like the 15th century feudal lords and the medieval church who exploited the masses for their own needs while claiming to be their representatives" - classic case of inversion. Claiming the evil characteristics of your own overlord for your political opponent. Trump would be proud.

Me

Nope. The description fits thaksin perfectly.

Overlord? What are you on about? You really should try to stop making assumptions about people, you are clearly not very good at it.

As for trump, I feel he would get on very well with thaksin. They share the same contempt for the general population and see them as something to be used for their own personal gain.

Overlord...deary, deary me.

Edited by Bluespunk

@aussieinthailand

You

Get over it man.

Me

Ah, but Thaksin through his own Pheu Thai party is annoyed that someone dared to confiscate his New Year calendar with his very own picture. Probably because the serfs adoring supporters might start to forget him and his 'good' work after having been absent on 'self-imposed' exile.

I'm sure he still fondly remembers the good old times, like when he went camping in Korat and personally handed a 1,000 Baht banknote to an old lady on the floor. I'm willing to believe he really gave from his own pocket, although I also have some ideas on how it got in his pocket in the first place.

@MikT

You

Me

Nope. The description fits thaksin perfectly.

Overlord? What are you on about? You really should try to stop making assumptions about people, you are clearly not very good at it.

As for trump, I feel he would get on very well with thaksin. They share the same contempt for the general population and see them as something to be used for their own personal gain.

Overlord...deary, deary me.

Your problem is not deary, its dreary, same dreary old crap. Possibly if you actually read what you post you would get the point. Boring, repetative, dreary.