Vision Exam Saga...Parts II & III.

bangmai

Another vote for Vision Centre [or whatever it's called since the name is in Thai on the outside[ it is down from UN Pub.

I don't use them myself, since my prescription hasn't really changed for years--but, I do take my daughter there since being young I want the best for her eyes--never had any cause for complaint--the owner is very good and thorough--I recently had my daughter's eyes tested in UK, and had lenses and glasses made over there --so, we took these glasses, and the UK prescription to him [reason being, my daughter refused to wear her new glasses because she "didn't like the colour" of the frames] so, the owner tested her eyes, thoroughly, as usual, and agreed that the UK prescription was correct, and the slightly older pair that she was wearing had an incorrect prescription--he suggested, as I had done, that she should be wearing the new ones, so I told him why she wasn't--his response was to get his technician to swap the lenses, since the frames were identical except for the colours, they then adjusted the fit of the new frame--and, bingo, she put then new ones on.

Total cost--zero Baht. I offered to pay, but since she was an existing customer this complete service was free, and in fact although we have bought frames there in the past, both the frames in this instance had been bought in UK.

I reckon that's more than good service.