Online Bike Parts

spliff

Pushys and Bikebug in Australia have very competitive pricing and low shipping costs to Thailand also.

I've also used wiggle and chain reaction in the past, but with current exchange rates and shipping costs from Europe they aren't as cheap as they used to be.

Sent from my turnip using Tapatalk

I prefer online bike shops that ship by priority mail, dealing with couriers in Thailand is a hassle.

From England, I like Evanscycle, but have used Wiggle UK and Amazon UK too, which has got more decent bike stuff than Amazon USA. Mail delivery from the UK takes 10-14 days, but I'm finding mail from the USA now takes 21-28 days.

You can try Wiggle Aus, if they don't have something it will ship from Wiggle UK.

Depending on what you want, you may find it easier on E-Bay. If you stick with the main online sellers with thousands of recommendations,, there's not muck risk involved.

I've bought bike stuff direct from Taiwanese manufacturers via E-Bay, no problem.

I prefer online bike shops that ship by priority mail, dealing with couriers in Thailand is a hassle.

From England, I like Evanscycle, but have used Wiggle UK and Amazon UK too, which has got more decent bike stuff than Amazon USA. Mail delivery from the UK takes 10-14 days, but I'm finding mail from the USA now takes 21-28 days.

You can try Wiggle Aus, if they don't have something it will ship from Wiggle UK.

Depending on what you want, you may find it easier on E-Bay. If you stick with the main online sellers with thousands of recommendations,, there's not muck risk involved.

I've bought bike stuff direct from Taiwanese manufacturers via E-Bay, no problem.

I couldn't agree more. I have refused orders which have been shipped by DHL because they want you to pay Customs Tax before delivery. They will not deliver to me here in Udon Thani unless I pay the tax first. Orders which are shipped via mail ie. Royal Mail, US Postal Service, China Post etc all are delivered to my local post office where I have a box. If there is any tax due I pay the post office upon delivery. Most of the time the goods arrive without any Customs Tax due.

I couldn't agree more. I have refused orders which have been shipped by DHL because they want you to pay Customs Tax before delivery. They will not deliver to me here in Udon Thani unless I pay the tax first. Orders which are shipped via mail ie. Royal Mail, US Postal Service, China Post etc all are delivered to my local post office where I have a box. If there is any tax due I pay the post office upon delivery. Most of the time the goods arrive without any Customs Tax due.

I think you';ll find that they arrive without any customs tax requested. The tax laws apply equally, but Thai Post is in a better position to ignore the law than foreign couriers who may lose their license.

SC