Car Towing Service

prighas

Hi guys,

I am wondering if you are aware of any Car Towing Service in Thailand. In my country, I could get package integrated with my first party insurance.

However, I tried doing that here but I think it is not yet possible. I heard there is a service known as 'Car world cup' or something similar but was unable to locate their address/weblink. Could anybody here assist with this?

Please note I'm trying to get a service that should be available in case the car has any minor problem that should let it stop moving. This doesn't have to relate to any car accident.

Hi guys,

I am wondering if you are aware of any Car Towing Service in Thailand. In my country, I could get package integrated with my first party insurance.

However, I tried doing that here but I think it is not yet possible. I heard there is a service known as 'Car world cup' or something similar but was unable to locate their address/weblink. Could anybody here assist with this?

Please note I'm trying to get a service that should be available in case the car has any minor problem that should let it stop moving. This doesn't have to relate to any car accident.

I have done some more research on this and found that "Car World Club: www.cwc.co.th" provide such services. I just thought I should put this down for those who may need it. If your car is betwee 0 and 9 years, the fee per year is 1990 baht. They will tow you wherever you may be in Thailand. If your car is between 9 and 15 years old, this will make the subscription 2990 baht.

Is it just me, or is the cwc.co.th not loading for everyone else?

I am also sort of interested in towing/emergency service memberships in Thailand. If anyone has any links or suggestions.....

I think the link has been broken for some time. But anyway, I was able to get some forms that should help you with registration procedures and provide information related to the subscription.

I have not subscribed yet but will do so soon.

Application_Form___3629___3633___3591___3585___3620___3625___VIP_.xls

Detail_vip___English_.doc