Looking to buy glue

sunoco27

I need to glue fabric to a piece of hard foam.

There are many choices out there but most glues are garbage, a waste of money and on 3/4 of them you can't even read the labels.

Does anyone know a glue that is proven to work well, If so, where can I buy it?

Thank You

Sunoco -- we haven't found "most of the glues to be garbage". It's a matter of selecting the correct glue for the task, and all types of adhesives are available here. For starters, Dr. Google and YouTube are your friends when working on a craft project. The term "gluing fabric to a piece of hard foam" is rather vague. How heavy is the fabric? What is the end use of the product -- will it be used upright, horizontal, indoors, outdoors? Does the fabric have to be attached as if it were laminated to the hard foam, etc, etc.

Rather than trying to describe all that here, I'd suggest you do some on-line research and determine what type of adhesive would be best for your project and then ask us where to purchase that product. Or you may discover that an adhesive may not be the best way to attach the fabric after all -- perhaps staples or tacks.

Or maybe you could re-think the entire project. For example, at one point I thought I needed curtains to hide an eyesore area in our condo and the more we thought about how they'd be attached, we came to realize that a nice decorative screen would do the job better.

Edit: Or on second thought -- I just could have said: hot glue gun. Hubby bought one at Chiang Mai Plastic and uses it for just about every household project. It's his favorite power tool.