I Wish I Was Chinese...

sweetest_mango

My understanding of the arrangement between the colonialists in Malaysia and the Thais was that Thailand actually gave back to Malaysia four states or so that now make up part of northern Malaysia.Not the other way around as you put it. The border was further south previously I think.

Guest chingy

i think it is a good idea, to keep the trouble maker where they at, make it harder for them to cross border, he11 do that to all trouble country, i don't play with terrorist, safer place fo me to walk around without concern of being blown up. if i have my way i'll genocide all the terrorist.

Sweetest Mango, if you're looking to avoid racism and xenophobia don't come to live in America. I feel pretty comfortable when I'm in Thailand. The foreign visitor is looked at mainly with contempt or amusement, (Oh, look at all the Japs with their stupid camers!) in America. When I'm in Thailand, especially the countryside, I feel that people are concerned with my well being and hope that I am getting enough to eat, ect....

The world can be a tough place to live in, but I think Thailand's got to be one of the easier ones.

the toxin answer? strip dual malay citizen of their thai/malay citizenship -their choice.

I wouldn't stress.

Since the year dot, anytime there is any problem in the south, the government comes out and says that dual thai/malaysian nationality should be banned.

It never happens though.

he PMd me Boon, he wrote:

I am an American, I formed my opinion in America, whilst going to college, my teacher told me that it was OK to say things like this, if anyone doenst like it, we can blow them up!

that was the end of the PM. :o

A public relations course is called for Gentleman.

he PMd me Boon, he wrote:

I am an American, I formed my opinion in America, whilst going to college, my teacher told me that it was OK to say things like this, if anyone doenst like it, we can blow them up!

that was the end of the PM. :D

Good one, Gent! Although, after further investigation it appears he may be a beer-sotted Aussie who spent too much time in Africa! :o

well, come on guys, dont write your own lines and then post them with my name :o

Gent~

Checking out your new avatar...he looks like some Public School Pom to me! :D

What you need to put up is a pic of Teddy Roosevelt who looked like a gentleman but with an edge... :D