Access to AOL

emilymat

I'm no computer geek. But....toaday and a few times before I can load the AOL home page but my mail will not load, and consequently the Thai Visa page etc is unobtainable.

However, if I go through my VPN the mail loads OK. Should I have 'suspicions' or is it simply the service into Thailand?. Sorry to ask, but, as I say I have no idea why this happens.

I have had the exact same problem a couple of days ago. Then everything worked for a few days and since yesterday i have the problem again. I cant check my mails. Everything else on aol works. Doesnt matter if de, com or co.uk

I have had the exact same problem a couple of days ago. Then everything worked for a few days and since yesterday i have the problem again. I cant check my mails. Everything else on aol works. Doesnt matter if de, com or co.uk

Same with me. It's clearly the AOL who have the problem. I would change, but unfortunately so many people have my AOL e mail that it would be a bit of a bind to do so. Mind you, if it continues, I'll take the plunge and get out of it.