PM Prayut brushes aside Suthep's suggestion

webfact

PM brushes aside Suthep's suggestion

96-wpcf_728x410.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Prime Minister Prayut Chan-ocha has brushed aside a suggestion former leader of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee Suthep Thaugsuban that the government should subsidise the price of rubber sheets at 60 baht a kilogramme.

“I would like to ask where the money will come from to subsidise (rubber price),” he said, adding that he would not talk with Mr Suthep, now chairman of the PDRC Foundtion, on the rubber issue pointing out that there are agencies look after the problem with which Suthep can talk to.

He explained that about four million tonnes of rubber were produced each year of which 1.4 million tonnes were to be consumed domestically and the rest to be exported.

“So where can we find the money to buy them all? Or should we buy them all and leave them rotten in the warehouses?” asked the prime minister.

Gen Prayut insisted that he was not a heartless person who had no sympathy for rubber farmers. However, he said he would like the problem to be tackled systematically.

The prime minister gave assurance that the government was considering buying rubber from farmers and to process them into products, initially for local consumption.

He admitted that he had no idea whether the government’s plan would be acceptable to rubber farmers or not.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/pm-brushes-aside-sutheps-suggestion

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2016-01-12

So where can we find the money to buy them all? Or should we buy them all and leave them rotten in the warehouses? asked the prime minister.

Great answer, I really wish that Suthep would flee the country. Perhaps his old friend Thaksin would put him up for a decade or two.

If they did subsidize, I guess the money would come from the same place as it will for those extra three hundred thousand conscripts, High speed rail projects along with a few bags of rice , constitution reforms , DCA upgrades, human trafficking , fisheries , wildlife trafficking and chasing students..........................coffee1.gif

Oh Suthep stop the BS to try and prove you're a genuinely caring person, someone else has cornered that market.

Well now being shunned by his partner in crime, now calling on government to subsidize rubber prices one has to wonder how many rai of rubber he and cohorts hold?

but really maybe he's hoping everyone has forgotten his palm oil gig...

So where can we find the money to buy them all? Or should we buy them all and leave them rotten in the warehouses? asked the prime minister.

Great answer, I really wish that Suthep would flee the country. Perhaps his old friend Thaksin would put him up for a decade or two.

"Perhaps his old friend Thaksin would put him up for a decade or two"

A pint of what you're drinking please

Maybe the monk should get his hand in his very , very deep, gruby pockets and pay "his" people himself!

Or use the sacks of cash that were collected during the Bangkok protests, where did that go I wonder?

All those "guards" and protesters don't come for free you know!

A party political broadcast on behalf of the "But, But, But, Thaksin Party" follows shortly.

smile.png

Maybe the monk should get his hand in his very , very deep, gruby pockets and pay "his" people himself!

Or use the sacks of cash that were collected during the Bangkok protests, where did that go I wonder?

You are staring to sound very much like a re-activated banned from TV previously red supporter.

If you are concerned and wondering there the cash went and it is giving you sleepless night, why not send Suthep message and ask him.

“...I would like to ask where the money will come from to subsidise (rubber price,..”

Cancel the purchase of all your military toys.

Now that is a good suggestion owing to the fact the end users of the military toys don't have clue how to play with them -- they are far too big to use in the playground sand-pit.

Sutthep had previously said that he wouldnt get involved in politics again. Didnt he?

Sounds like someone else we know....

Maybe you could explain why Thaksin was never been brought back to Thailand to face jail time as he is a convicted criminal.?

I am not a red shirt supporter, just as I am not yellow or green.

But I can spot a lying, cheating corrupt individual from 1000 paces, and I will call them out when I do, whatever their colour.

Thaksin should be serving time for robbing his own people, but I would concur the same could be said of a lot of Thai politicians, especially ones who lie, cheat and steal then wear orange robes and make themselves out to be above the laws of the land.