Pattaya Police arrest Cambodian Ladyboy necklace theft suspect

webfact

Pattaya Police arrest Cambodian Ladyboy necklace theft suspect

russia-2.jpg?fit=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- Police Major General Ampon, the Commander of Chonburi Provincial Police, led a press conference on Monday to announce the arrest of a 27-year-old Cambodian Ladyboy who is accused of stealing a gold necklace from around the neck of a Russian Tourist in South Pattaya.

The incident occurred on 7th January outside of the Park Royal 3 Condominium off the Pratamnuk Road and resulted in a gold necklace being stolen from Mr. Aleksei Andrusenko from Russia who went straight to the Police who began their investigation by examining CCTV footage from the surrounding area.

They were able to identify the suspects getaway vehicle, a Yamaha Fino Motorbike which was known to have been rented. Police received information from the renter which led them to the home of the suspect who was subsequently arrested.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/220632/pattaya-police-arrest-cambodian-ladyboy-necklace-theft-suspect/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-01-12

Shock, horror, Amazement, Scum bag Lady boy thief in Pattaya / Jomtiem

Is this news any more ? its every other day now. coffee1.gif

You overlooked the other part of the headline, the offender was Cambodian! !!!

No i saw that.

But nationality don't matter. its what these scum bags do that pisses me off.

Probable there's a few more Cambo Blokes in dresses in town.

I'd say good job by the police.

"They were able to identify the suspects getaway vehicle, a Yamaha Fino Motorbike which was known to have been rented. Police received information from the renter which led them to the home of the suspect who was subsequently arrested."