Vitamins, How much is to much?

Spaniel

re cherries.

i eat this yoghurt

IMAG0346.jpg

today i noticed they also have a cherry similar next to it. from tesco express. i dont go for cherries but do also eat this one (yoghurt)IMAG0365.jpg which has cherries on the label

not confirming cherries are good for gout just advising where cherries are.

if you got gout you need to look further into your diet/lifestyle/medication . gout has a cause somewhere you have to find it. trial and trail and trail.

Edited by loonytune

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

re cherries.

i eat this yoghurt

IMAG0346.jpg

today i noticed they also have a cherry similar next to it. from tesco express. i dont go for cherries but do also eat this one (yoghurt)IMAG0365.jpg which has cherries on the label

if you got gout you need to look further into your diet/lifestyle/medication . gout has a cause somewhere you have to find it. trial and trail and trail.

The Red Current and Mulberry yoghurt has 23 grams of sugar. The recommended maximum is 37.5 grams a day. You have come close to your daily maximum with one serving of yoghurt.

I have looked at a bizillion x rays of patients. A vitamin is not always what it says it is.....The cheap ones never break down and. they dont do one bit of good.....

I have used one supplement company for over two decades. Were not just talking taking a multi or a C......But a preperation that is founded with research.....The Company I use. As a Physician.....and believe in is Metagenics.......it is not cheap. I enjoy reading there research and will continue to support them via my own pocketbook and health.........Many substances that have been proven to benefit us have been isolated and they work. Reversotl for one and varoious bioflavonoids as well...

re cherries.

i eat this yoghurt

IMAG0346.jpg

The Red Current and Mulberry yoghurt has 23 grams of sugar. The recommended maximum is 37.5 grams a day. You have come close to your daily maximum with one serving of yoghurt.
i like to live dangerously on the edge.

I have looked at a bizillion x rays of patients. A vitamin is not always what it says it is.....The cheap ones never break down and. they dont do one bit of good.....

I have used one supplement company for over two decades. Were not just talking taking a multi or a C......But a preperation that is founded with research.....The Company I use. As a Physician.....and believe in is Metagenics.......it is not cheap. I enjoy reading there research and will continue to support them via my own pocketbook and health.........Many substances that have been proven to benefit us have been isolated and they work. Reversotl for one and varoious bioflavonoids as well...

Metagenics are a good company for supplements and vitamins. They are a restricted naturopathic brand in Australia but they also sell their products under the brand name of Ethical Nutrients.

Finding someone who is experienced and good at prescribing supplements and vitamins is another issue.

Most practitioners don't have a clue and I include doctors and alternatives in that statement.

Doctors say that with a healthy diet, humans don't need vitamin supplements. They do more harm than good. Vitamin companies are brain washing you.

Largely, yes, but I still think there is a case to be made for some supplements for some people.

And the aspirin isn't a supplement. It's a medication.

Have you Googled low dose aspirin lately? Is seems current thinking is that healthy men do not need it.

Doctors say that with a healthy diet, humans don't need vitamin supplements. They do more harm than good. Vitamin companies are brain washing you.

Largely, yes, but I still think there is a case to be made for some supplements for some people.

And the aspirin isn't a supplement. It's a medication.

Have you Googled low dose aspirin lately? Is seems current thinking is that healthy men do not need it.

how do you come to the conclusion that doctors are looking after your interests to the detriment over their own. you think they let you into medical school for x million years for free? Edited by loonytune

This is what I take.

Cod liver oil 1000mg twice a week

Vitamin C 1000mg once a week

Phyllis Husks every day before big meal

Innocent smoothie to help with gout. Contains strawberry, cherry, guarana + flax seed

Chia seeds

Brazil nuts

Pecans

Pulses and legumes (lentils, borletti, any beans that I can hold of)

Meds for gout 100mg allopurinol daily

Occasionally aspirin 75mg

post-45135-14530076105268_thumb.jpg

^^... also gives credence to what i have also seen posted on 'ere:

"you think edjacayshun is expensive, try the life of a buffalo"

no i aint got all the answers but at least i dont have gout. not that i havent put a foot in the wrong place in the past and so i do have the rare occasional experience of it from different sources.

Edited by loonytune