Hotel in Undon Thani

juice777

Hi I am going Udon Thani for a couple of nights

I don't know the area

Dose anyone know what near this hotel is it not to far from all the bars on the city centre?

The lion king hotel

173/63 soi Worrarat (Kumnun)Nittayo Road T. Makkang A.Muang, Udon Thani City Center, Udon Thani, Thailand 41000

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Have a look at the Kavin Buri hotel. I stayed there for 3 nights a few weeks back. It will be my hotel of choice for all future visits.

Central location, close to everything. Staff speak English. Great roof top pool.

Cheers..... Mal.

LION KING is very nice, but in a residential area and not in walking distance to any "Bars". Plus: It is a FAMILY-friendly hotel, and "Bars" and "Lion King Hotel" definitely do not match. There have been hotel reviews on agoda (now removed though, probably by the hotel) reporting unfortunate events involving "punters" bringing "ladies" back to their room

LION KING is very nice, but in a residential area and not in walking distance to any "Bars". Plus: It is a FAMILY-friendly hotel, and "Bars" and "Lion King Hotel" definitely do not match. There have been hotel reviews on agoda (now removed though, probably by the hotel) reporting unfortunate events involving "punters" bringing "ladies" back to their room

Thanks I won't be going there then

If you tell us what your budget is, I could most probably recommend some hotels

About 800THB a night

Thanks

About 800THB a night

Thanks

Do you know this place Goodhome@udonthani?

About 800THB a night

Thanks

Do you know this place Goodhome@udonthani?

Thanks for your help but I have booked a room at the Baan Krittika

Thanks again