Non Immigrant "O" 90 day single entry Visa Extension

Hi i am a UK Citizen married to a Thai i recently found out from others on the Thaivisa Forum

that the 60 day Extension is possible from my Thai wifes home area Immigration Office with her ID , House Book, Marriage Certificate and recent letter from my UK Home Address (for poof of residence).

My question is do i need the original Marriage Certificate or will a Copy be good enough for Immigration Office?

Thanks in advance for any replies

POMCHOB

• You will need the original marriage certificate and your wife.

It doesn't have to be applied for at your wifes home immigration office. You should apply at the office that cover the address you give as your address on the application form. It doesn't matter that your wife is registered in a different area/province.

You don't need any proof of a UK home address. They will probably want a TM30 form completed by the owner/house-master of the address you live at and or copies of the owners Tabien Baan (Blue house registration book) and ID.

• Like 1

Immigration could ask for your original marriage certificate. You will need copies of it attached to your application.

If you don't have the original and registered your marriage here an Amphoe would issue a Kor For 2 marriage registry and stamp a copy of marriage certificate as a concerted copy. Immigration would accept the copy and the Kor Ror 2 instead of the original.

You don't have to apply for the extension at the immigration for where wife's house book is for. You only need proof of residence for where you are living.

A letter mailed to you would not be enough proof.

• Like 1

Immigration could ask for your original marriage certificate. You will need copies of it attached to your application.

If you don't have the original and registered your marriage here an Amphoe would issue a Kor For 2 marriage registry and stamp a copy of marriage certificate as a concerted copy. Immigration would accept the copy and the Kor Ror 2 instead of the original.

You don't have to apply for the extension at the immigration for where wife's house book is for. You only need proof of residence for where you are living.

A letter mailed to you would not be enough proof.

Hi Thanks for the reply ubonjoe i would like to ask what proof is needed for proof of living here? as we came to visit family

and would would just like an extension of 60 days for the single entry 90 day Non O marraige Visa .I put family address on original application and Arrival Card the same as her house register, most times we are traveling around in thailand in Hotels

when not with family.

If you are using the address that is shown on your wife's house book and will be applying at the office for there the house book that is all you need. Just singed copies of the house book registry and her ID card.

I mentioned not needing to do it at the office where her house book is for because some people believe that is a requirement.

• Like 1

• You will need the original marriage certificate and your wife.
  • It doesn't have to be applied for at your wifes home immigration office. You should apply at the office that cover the address you give as your address on the application form. It doesn't matter that your wife is registered in a different area/province.
  • You don't need any proof of a UK home address. They will probably want a TM30 form completed by the owner/house-master of the address you live at and or copies of the owners Tabien Baan (Blue house registration book) and ID.

Hi elviajero

Thanks for your kind reply

POMCHOB

Edited by POMCHOB

If you are using the address that is shown on your wife's house book and will be applying at the office for there the house book that is all you need. Just singed copies of the house book registry and her ID card.

I mentioned not needing to do it at the office where her house book is for because some people believe that is a requirement.

Thank-you very much ubonjoe that is most helpful advice

Good Luck

POMCHOB