Thailand extends condolences to Indonesia over Jakarta attack

snoop1130

Thailand extends condolences to Indonesia over Jakarta attack
NNT News

BANGKOK, 14 January 2016 (NNT) - Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha has sent a letter of condolences to the Indonesian President on the bombings in Jakarta and joined the global community in condemning the attack.

“I was deeply saddened to learn of the series of explosions and gun-fires on 14 January 2016 in Jakarta, which resulted in the loss of four lives and several injuries.

On behalf of the Royal Thai Government and the Thai people, I wish to extend my heartfelt sympathy and condolences to you and to the families of those who have lost their loved ones in this tragic incident. Thailand joins Indonesia and the international community in strongly condemning this hideous act.”

Thai Minister of Foreign Affairs Don Pramudwinai also extended his condolences and sympathy to the families of the deceased and to the victims of the attack.

Source: http://thainews.prd.go.th/website_en/news/news_detail/WNPOL5901140010006

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2016-01-14 footer_n.gif

His only right is to speak on behalf of the Thai elite.

What gives YOU the right to decide what any Thai person can say?

Like it or not he has been confirmed in the office of PM by the highest person in the land and in that capacity he DOES have the right to speak on behalf of all the Thai people.

Like it or not he has been confirmed in the office of PM by the highest person in the land and in that capacity he DOES have the right to speak on behalf of all the Thai people.

I completely disagree, and if Thailand was a civilized country I would be able to say why to sycophants like you.

The Indonesian response was surprisingly effective , I have to say. I was surprised anyway. 7 dead, but 5 of them were the attackers. The attackers were very ineffective. If it happened here, I can't imagine it going anywhere near as "well". It took the Thai police something like half an hour to show up at Erawan after the bombing, and their national headquarters was only 50 or 100 metres away. Would they have been so effective in eliminating the attackers. Its really difficult to imagine the answer is yes.

I completely disagree, and if Thailand was a civilized country I would be able to say why to sycophants like you.

That is only your opinion as my post was my opinion.

If you don't think Thialand is civilised why don't you try to change it?

I have lived and worked in many countries where I had no say in the system but I lived with it and moved on.

To return to my original post. Nothing gives you the right to decide what the PM can say. Nothing gives me that right either so I either accept that there is nothing I can do about it and live with it.

You seem to be full of anger and try to speak on behalf of all Thais when there are many Thais for and against the PM.

It is THEIR right to deal with it and not yours, so let them deal with it their way.