Buriram World Superbikes 2016

DickThrust

• 3 weeks later...

Just be aware. I ordered World Superbike tickets online via Thai TicketMajor. They still have not arrived. Apparently “lost” ie stolen by the Thai postal service. TTM’s response was That I should contact the post office to sort things out for myself!!! Still waiting for response

My advice DO NOT book your tickets via TTM

RE my last post. ThaiTicketMajor should not be surprised that their tickets "get lost in the post" when the envelopes that they send the tickets out in are covered with the phrase "tickets inside".

Why not print "valuable tickets inside, worth stealing"!!!

TIT!!!

Just an update on my ticket situation . After much F****ng about, TTM have acknowledged that the tickets were "stolen" somewhere between Bangkok and Pak Thong Chai. They have promised to resend my 3 tickets today - but I'm not holding my breathe!! This whole debacle has taken over 3 weeks.

As previous posters have suggested, if you can buy tickets face to face do so - DO NOT trust TTM for online bookings.

If like me, you live in the sticks and have no access to Tesco/TTM outlets, I suggest that you simply buy tickets at the circuit. I suspect that main grandstand tickets will be sold out - they were last year.

Anyway best of luck with your tickets and have a great weekend.

Dick Thrust signing off for now.

Yes I did an order with TTM but didn't like the delivery arrangements and/or the ambiguous text around being unable to pick up tickets at the circuit. I was going to Bangkok anyway to pick up the missus from the airport, so I just went early and caught the train in to TTM at Central Chidlom where a very disinterested girl sold me the tickets.

I've been here 7 years and have about a 50% strike rate with Thai Post

Looking forward to it now though and saw the season preview last night. Everybody was saying that Rea/Sykes/Davies are the main chances and I agree but Hayden, Brookes, a new Yamaha effort and a few other new riders in a 26 bike field should make it a cracker