Where do the farang hang out Phetchabun city

bkkvictor

I tried Toffy home today and your right Stoneyboy they are a bit frosty, had a couple of drinks then left don't think I'll be returning in a hurry. Why do must of the Farang look so unhappy here. It puzzles me.

Wait until some of them start ducking down the aisles in Tesco Lotus to avoid you wishing not to make eye contact.

What a load of .....W........ers

Much better come and live in Kanchanaburi, some of them here are also ""What a load of ......W........ers", but then again who gives a monkeys about those type of ExFarts, I do not, hence living in "The Land of Peace and Love" and not too far from Bangers and Mash (BKK), third largest province in Thailand lots see, do and explore.tongue.png

By the way, yes, I have seen your province, did that, photographed it.

http://www.pbase.com/win13/centralthailand

and it looked good at that time, but Kan will always be in my Heart.

Win thumbsup.gif who else Kan post such drivel whistling.gif

P.S. cheesy.gif

stay away from the golf club, some dodgy dudes there. Toffy home still active, bang opposite the main Isuzu dealership, just make sure you have your BS detector finely tuned.

Seriously. :"Hey! Lets move to Thailand and find a group of foreigners we can hang out with and complain about Thailand together".

And to people who think it is cool to ignore another farang who makes a casual and polite greeting in passing, do you also ignore the many thais who will give you a friendly hello if they happen to make eye contact with you? Or even frequently go out of their way to greet you?

Archived