How many Thai kids can you fit on a motorbike?

I seen max of 9 1 in basket 2 stood on floor in front of driver 1 kid sat in front of driver 2 more behind with wife at rear carrying baby and a open brolly jeez that's scary.

Edited by metisdead
Bold font removed.

At least Thais have some experience with riding overloaded bikes and local traffic. I saw a falang jackass and his falang jackass wife with their 4 kids on a motorbike not long ago. The kids ranged from 3 to 6. Not one helmet among 6 passengers. A helmet would not have saved the parents from me if I had my way with them.

At least Thais have some experience with riding overloaded bikes and local traffic. I saw a falang jackass and his falang jackass wife with their 4 kids on a motorbike not long ago. The kids ranged from 3 to 6. Not one helmet among 6 passengers. A helmet would not have saved the parents from me if I had my way with them.

Now you mention incident here drunk farang 10 minutes ago crashed his motorbike into a thai rider neither parties wearing skid lids, helmets strapped to handlebars more or less to say I'm driving with a crash helmet legally.

This country is not know for "safety on the road".

I mean a country thats gives you are 50% discount on road violations over the busiest times of the year, where others countries double it to try and avoid deaths on the road... parkin priceless!!

I mean a country thats gives you are 50% discount on road violations over the busiest times of the year, where others countries double it to try and avoid deaths on the road... parkin priceless!!

Oh yeh..what was one of the reasons I came to live in Thailand....to get away from the control freaks like you who want to legislate and control everything we do...

Oh yeh..what was one of the reasons I came to live in Thailand....to get away from the control freaks like you who want to legislate and control everything we do...

Ha, control everything, <deleted>? What are you on dude ?? Must be some nasty juice.

Talking about safety and lives, and your talking about being a control freak??

What a nutjob!!

Smartphones for stupid people, it used to be once

upon a time people actually learnt photography but

now everyone is a photographer, their phones are

smart what a pitty they aren't, portrait v's landscape.

For the first half I was trying to adjust my screen rotate. BTW 74% of Thai road deaths involve m/c's. I reckon minivan busses must be second. Most seem to have a death wish and (mostly) the right amulet. Scary how lucky they are on blind corners.

Smartphones for stupid people, it used to be once

upon a time people actually learnt photography but

now everyone is a photographer, their phones are

smart what a pitty they aren't, portrait v's landscape.

For the first half I was trying to adjust my screen rotate. BTW 74% of Thai road deaths involve m/c's. I reckon minivan busses must be second. Most seem to have a death wish and (mostly) the right amulet. Scary how lucky they are on blind corners.

74% Thai road deaths involve m/c's and probably at least one or more >=4 wheel vehicle. Rare that m/c would be the only type of vehicle involved.

A truly pointless, ridiculous and VERY potentially deadly stunt which should not in any way be encouraged. Just look at how high the center of gravity is.

Thank you God/Allah/Buddha/Whatever for preserving these dimwit's lives.

You're Welcome!! smile.png

And so are you

Edited by harrry