• Latest posts...

1. 45

Reasons of change

2. 45

Reasons of change

3. 45

Reasons of change

4. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

5. 112

Thai Police Bust Multi-Million Baht Sex Toy Smuggling Ring

6. 45

Reasons of change

7. 45

Reasons of change

8. 6

Thai woman sends husband to prison for raping 13 year old niece

9. 45

Reasons of change

10. 10

Why Doesnt "Me Too" Apply to Democrats?

11. 123

Why Do You Even Drink?

12. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

Drug dealer busted in rented Phuket apartment

rooster59

Drug dealer busted in rented Phuket apartment

Darawan Naknakhon

1452922814_1-org.jpg

Police seized from Saishon 234.67 grams of ya ice, 331 ya bah pills, a gun and bullets. Photo: Darawan Naknakhon

PHUKET: A man from Nakorn Sri Thammarat was arrested at a room in Phuthara Mansion Apartments when he was found to be in possession of drugs, a gun and ammunition when police set him up in a sting operation on Thursday (Jan 14).

As part of their on-going anti-drug and -crime campaign, Phuket Narcotic Police led by Lt Col Prawit Engchuwn arrested 37-year-old Saishon Tangkleng who was found in possession of crystal meth (ya ice), methamphetamine pills (ya bah), a gun and ammunition in a room of the Phuthara Resort in Wichit.

Police seized from Saishon 234.67 grams of ya ice, 331 ya bah pills, drug taking paraphernalia, 2 packs of plastic bags, a .38 pistol, two .38 bullets, a mobile phone and Mitsubishi Lancer.

“The arrest of Saishon came after narcotics police received a tip-off from undercover officers that a man was selling drugs to local teenagers in the Wichit area. They were told that the man always had drugs in his possession ready to sell,” Lt Col Prawit said at a press conference held yesterday (Jan 15).

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/drug-dealer-busted-in-rented-phuket-apartment-55811.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2016-01-16

“The arrest of Saishon came after narcotics police received a tip-off from undercover officers, who are also involved in the drug and gun business. that a man was selling drugs to local teenagers in the Wichit area. They were told that the man always had drugs in his possession ready to sell,” Lt Col Prawit said at a press conference held yesterday (Jan 15).facepalm.gif

Can't have two dogs eat one tiny little bone, right?

The drugs will be resold, as usual. thumbsup.gif

Edited by lostinisaan

The oldest trick in the book, sell him the gear today, tomorrow bust him. No police pointing fingers here as it's the undercover cops who run the reggae bars (this haul was back on the street hours afterwards). Don't want the customers tipped off to the most lucrative market FARANG; this guy paid his way out, no photos no nothing it's a non event. Probably one of Phukets Undercover best middle men, but told to find better clientele, parents have been complaining of recent school grade issues gigglem.gif Such Bullsh!t

The oldest trick in the book, sell him the gear today, tomorrow bust him. No police pointing fingers here as it's the undercover cops who run the reggae bars (this haul was back on the street hours afterwards). Don't want the customers tipped off to the most lucrative market FARANG; this guy paid his way out, no photos no nothing it's a non event. Probably one of Phukets Undercover best middle men, but told to find better clientele, parents have been complaining of recent school grade issues gigglem.gif Such Bullsh!t

Not just the undercover guys. Please try to find a Reggae bar on an island that isn't under the BIB's protection.

Roughly speaking, they run the show. I remember a foreigner on Ko Samet, many moons ago, who wanted to purchase some recreational stuff. I've heard him telling the bar employee not to mention that this foreigner would be the buyer.

The bar employee, ( let's call him Somchai), started laughing and said:" Don't you know that the BIB sell all and everything here?"

And nothing goes without them. Just wondering how much influence the Ko Tao bar owners have? Protected by whom? Mickey Mouse, perhaps?

And the gun was registered by Sgt. Major XXX chai?

Hmm, Sherlock, that seems to be for Dr. Watson.thumbsup.gif

P.S. And I totally agree with Khun Sotrious. Why's there no finger pointing?

Edited by lostinisaan

anyone caught in possession of drugs and a loaded gun must be classed as dangerous and dealt with accordingly.

Ordinarily I'd agree; however here in Siam normally black is white and white is black. I personally knew a member of the Undercover squad on Phuket & he was generally so high on Ya-Ba he couldn't see strait. Your position as a copper doesn't make it right using narcotics (especially this shit drug) and until he didn't keep it to himself everything was fine; I bought pot off him daily at the seediest Reggae bar (introduced by Jay a coke dealer) in Patong for chronic migraines - purely medicinal use only. Ploy & Chian knew, were told in Thai and English following an ABI; I suffer intense daily migraines and tried everything to help my issue. Multiple trips to Patong a few years ago and frequently inhabiting their establishment but it's never enough.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if this guy never had a fire arm on him; but just putting the cherry on top, drop grand dads pistol on the table prior to photography + a couple of rounds to make it look authentic.

Every mafia figure in Thailand has loaded weapons with them, and a big percentage of the population use Ya-Ba, so until the Thai police improve their integrity I'll be suspicious and it'll take a long time possibly a generation or 3. It's difficult to put into words just how sinister these people are; be warned be careful of your e-mail & Facebook while in Thailand, as the mafia (BKK cyber unit) hackers are quite proficient at hacking accounts. I was also involved with security back home and caught them easily here as well as baiting hooks, farang are heavily involved with their scams. Everything from the laundry to the hotels, are all touched by the mafia. BE WARNED