Tokays - How to get rid of them

TheCruncher

Tell the village kids . . .they will be happy for the chance to catch one alive (eat it or will sell it).

We have a Tokay family under our roof and I am glad they eat a lot of bugs and other critters. The village boys are forbidden to go hunting near our house!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Tokay family in my pumphouse, not sure how many, seen at least 6 tails but maybe more. They live in the steel C section that supports the roof, must be quite house proud as they cr*p in my area and not theirs. Reluctant to try and evict them in case they take up residence in the house, its only 5 metres away.

post-201813-0-00746900-1453193419_thumb.

A friend of mine had a couple of them I his house, and when they called out "Tokay" every evening he used to shout "<deleted> Off" to them (he was usually drunk by then!!). After a few months of this the tokays were perfectly parroting his "call", and it even spread to other tokays in the area... The early evenings were abuzz with "<deleted> Off"'s all around...

Yes yes i too have heard about these talking animals, I have been told they have Beavers, Wolves, Mice and many other talking creatures, their is a rumour they also have a Lion, Narnia is the place if i remember correctly.

• 1 year later...
On 1/18/2016 at 9:06 AM, TheCruncher said:

Finally the " if you don't like it go home " brigade has arrived.

Yes he's a famous member of the Thai-bashing police. You mention one thing even slightly critical of Thailand and he'll "nick" you. 

Pain in the rear end.

On 1/19/2016 at 10:24 PM, willyumiii said:

Try living in a non tropical climate.

They are natives here.

Oh cheeze, another one!

It isn't compulsory to like Tokay. They can be a pest at times, and anyhow, the poster probably likes living in a tropical climate. Refrain from patronising people.