Quick Medical Question

Whenin Tha

Am sufferring from acute ear ache (not caused by the other half this time!) and am looking for a pharmacy/clinic in CM that might stock a particular product:

Locorten-Vioform (brand name) are ear drops that contain Clioquinol. This combats a particular water-borne bacterium.

I have already searched the forum and tried some recommended pharmacies around Thapae Gate area but with no luck. They have products with Clioquinol, but not as ear drops. I have already purchased other products, but they are not very effective.

I think may have to go to a clinic - but anyone recommend one (or a pharmacy) that may be able to quickly get a US or European medication. I have seen one recommendation for the the Polyclinic in Huay Kaew Road.

My problem is already diagnosed, it is a particular product/drug I am after.

Many thanks

Am sufferring from acute ear ache (not caused by the other half this time!) and am looking for a pharmacy/clinic in CM that might stock a particular product:

Locorten-Vioform (brand name) are ear drops that contain Clioquinol. This combats a particular water-borne bacterium.

I have already searched the forum and tried some recommended pharmacies around Thapae Gate area but with no luck. They have products with Clioquinol, but not as ear drops. I have already purchased other products, but they are not very effective.

I think may have to go to a clinic - but anyone recommend one (or a pharmacy) that may be able to quickly get a US or European medication. I have seen one recommendation for the the Polyclinic in Huay Kaew Road.

Many thanks

Go to Dr Tawitchai (wrong spelling I think) on Loi Khroa Road about halfway down on the right hand side. If he hasn't got it I am sure he can tell you where to go. It'll only cost a few dollars for the consultation.

Many thanks

For an ENT Doc you could try

Dr Sukitt Auripibul.

8/2 Sri Dornchai Road.

Clinic hours: 5.00 – 8.00 pm, Monday – Friday.

Tel (66 53) 282090.

The clinic is right down by the river end of Sri Dornchai, past the Lao Plaza, same side as the hotel.