Are The Stun/torches Real?

dirtyrider

I`m in some shit here in England, i used a currior company in Pattaya to send me some watches back but they got my address mixed up with some other blokes and sent me about 40 of them stun things that look like torches, customs intercepted 16 more and now i`m in a lot of bother!

Thing is iv`e had a couple myself and i don`t think they are real stun guns as iv`e zapped myself many times, they heart a bit but certainly don`t knock you off your feet.

Any views please. :o

Vendor was selling those torches in stands in BKK...looked sort of real to me. However I didn't dare tryand touch myself with them though I did scare the vendor a few times. I think she thought I was going to Jab her with it. (she definitely acted as if they were legit too) :o

I`m in some shit here in England, i used a currior company in Pattaya to send me some watches back but they got my address mixed up with some other blokes and sent me about 40 of them stun things that look like torches, customs intercepted 16 more and now i`m in a lot of bother!

Thing is iv`e had a couple myself and i don`t think they are real stun guns as iv`e zapped myself many times, they heart a bit but certainly don`t knock you off your feet.

Any views please. :o

You are gonna need a lot of good luck to convince plod of your innocence I reckon.

Yea i know i gonna need a lot of luck, the vendors don`t know if they are real methinks, i never filled a form in the company did it for me, i think iv`e been stitched up, you see adverts for stun guns and they say they will put an attacker to his knees, these won`t! i think they are gadget mainly i hope so anyway just want to know if any1 does know how powerful they are, i`m worried sick about this. :o

I had a stun gun a few years ago in England.There was a safety feature which made it impossible to zap yourself, although mine wasn't a torch design it may be a standard feature.

By the way,you are in deep doo doo.

I was caught and sent to crown court charged with carrying a fire arm.

Having 40 of them probably makes you an international arms dealer,put that in your C.V

Good luck :D:D:o

i used a currior company in Pattaya to send me some watches back but they got my address mixed up with some other blokes

It should be a straightforward matter for the courier co./HM Customs & Excise to trace the recipient of your watches and the intended recipient of the offensive weapons you received. Did you pay UK import duty for watches?

Don't you have records of financial transactions - i.e. payment receipts, credit card payments, etc. to prove what you purchased?

What was the description of the goods on the courier parcel/s you received? :o

I had a stun gun a few years ago in England.There was a safety feature which made it impossible to zap yourself, although mine wasn't a torch design it may be a standard feature.

By the way,you are in deep doo doo.

I was caught and sent to crown court charged with carrying a fire arm.

Having 40 of them probably makes you an international arms dealer,put that in your C.V

Good luck :D  :D  :o

i heard you also got nicked for

"having an offensive person on your weapon"

and that you were a repeat offender. :D

(present gf not included) :D