Thai Ridgeback Dog

There's a guy in CM that raises them & exports as well.....

Google Thai Ridgebacks CM....

FIL has a couple and very protective and snappers.....

Will add more later → I don't trust the breed....

Edited by pgrahmm

Our 8 year old will forever have facial scars from a face bite while petting one that she petted every day....snapped - turned and bit her on both sides of her mouth....

Last visit there they turned to snap bite me while petting them - 3 times...

These are dogs that know us....They now keep one completely locked away from everybody it attacks anything - but it's the other one that snapped....

Apparently they bond as pups and anyone not in that intimate circle is in peril.....

They are nicely muscled and a strong animal for a medium sized dog.....

Our 8 year old will forever have facial scars from a face bite while petting one that she petted every day....snapped - turned and bit her on both sides of her mouth....

Last visit there they turned to snap bite me while petting them - 3 times...

These are dogs that know us....They now keep one completely locked away from everybody it attacks anything - but it's the other one that snapped....

Apparently they bond as pups and anyone not in that intimate circle is in peril.....

They are nicely muscled and a strong animal for a medium sized dog.....

Sorry to hear about your child. My nephew was gashed across the face by a trusted family dog, too. Fifty six sutures across his face near his left eye. Scarred for life.

Children around here are all grown and off at college.

We live in a rural area and this newbie will be living in and out of doors, keep snakes at bay, be our friend, keep an eye on things, and breed.

He or she will not be living on a chain, though if female she will be living in a kennel during heat cycle.

• 1 month later...

If you are looking for dogs to breed, have to be imported, with very good documentation and awards, and best for export.

Australian breed dogs pure or mixed, are very common in Thailand.

To export, my opinion is that the best Australian breed is the Basenji.

post-183983-0-01868900-1457246958_thumb.

If you see a soi dog resting with its paws crossing like this...Its have Basenji mix.

post-183983-0-49439800-1457247696_thumb.

Edited by umbanda

Hi everyone! His name is Off and is number is his number 0801635163. PLEASE BE AWARE he does not speak ANY English. So please have your wife or gf call. He won't do English emails because he can not read either and has to take it to someone for translation.