Phuket victim of early-morning gang attack reports bike stolen

snoop1130

Phuket victim of early-morning gang attack reports bike stolen
The Phuket News

post-249866-0-57682300-1453210263_thumb.

PHUKET: -- A Phuket man who was attacked by a gang of at least three other men early on January 16 is looking for his motorbike, which wastaken from the scene of the attack by an unidentified man, CCTV footage shows.

The first CCTV video clip shared on Thai social media shows the attack, which occured near the gas station on Chao Fa West Rd, near Wat Tai temple to the south of Phuket Town at aproximately 4.30am on Saturday morning (January 16).

The victim of the attack, whose name is being withheld, told The Phuket News today that on the night leading up to the incident, he had gone out to have some drinks at a karaoke bar.

"The bar wasn't that far from the scene [of the incident] and I only had a few drinks and was on my way home when three men randomly stopped and attacked me," he said.

The clip shows the men punching and kicking the man, who abandons his bike and flees the scene on foot.

Full Story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/-video-phuket-victim-of-early-morning-gang-attack-reports-bike-stolen-55843.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2016-01-19