Grainy pictures

Becker

I recently installed cable tv (Sophon, Pattaya) and also bought a 58" TV. Whenever I watch the digital channels and there is a lot of movement in the program it gets very grainy while when there is no or little movement the picture is very clear.

I suspect that it might be my TV that's not good enough but would like to ask if there is something i the setting of the TV that can help?

If I need to buy another TV what should be the minimum spec?

I have now an LG 58 " 55LF630T.

But suspect cable system product may not be the best quality.

I am afraid so. Might be bad from the source (Sophon).

Is this Sophon an analog cable TV or connected to a digital set-top box (connected via HDMI to TV)?

Edited by KhunBENQ

Is this Sophon an analog cable TV or connected to a digital set-top box (connected via HDMI to TV)?

There is a cable going to my home that supplies both analogue and digital channels. I got a set top box but they said it wasn't needed as the TV could already receive digital signals.

There is a cable going to my home that supplies both analogue and digital channels. I got a set top box but they said it wasn't needed as the TV could already receive digital signals.

I tried changing the settings on the TV but that didn't help. Could it possibly help to connect the TV to the set top box they supplied?

That sounds like poor signal quality then.