Aranyaprathet Border

I was wondering if there has been any changes to Aranyaprathet on the issuing 30 day Visa exempt entries for UK citizens from the pinned section as it could be another option rather than Pedang Besar crossing as i am on a 90 day Non O Single Entry which runs out soon and After the new 30 day Visa stamp i can get another 60 days at the Local Immigration Office of at my wifes location extending the Non O Single.90 days Visa.

POMCHOB

In principle, UK citizens can get 30-day visa exempt entries at Aranyaprathet/Po Pet. However, they are one of four border entry points from Cambodia that has been enforcing a limit of 90 days per calendar year for visa exempt entries. Therefore, if you already have several recent Visa exempt entries, this would not be a good option.

• Like 1

In principle, UK citizens can get 30-day visa exempt entries at Aranyaprathet/Po Pet. However, they are one of four border entry points from Cambodia that has been enforcing a limit of 90 days per calendar year for visa exempt entries. Therefore, if you already have several recent Visa exempt entries, this would not be a good option.

Hi BritTim

thanks for your reply, i don't have any Visa Exempt entries stamps, all i have from Nov 2015 is the 90 day Single Entry Non O Visa in my Passport which is nearly expired .

Would this be ok to get 30 day exempt stamp at Aranyaprathet Border ?

Thanks POMCHOB

You can get a 30 day visa exempt entry at almost any border crossing ( 3 crossings to Myanmar are the exceptions)..

Thank-you very Much ubonjoe for your kind advice i had been looking at Pedang Besar as you suggested but as i am very close to Lak Krabang Aranyaprathet

is also a good option as all i need to do after the Visa Exempt runs out all i have to do is go to Immigration Office near my wife village,

as we will be visiting family there and i can then get the 60 day extension to the 90 day Non O Single entry that would of expired..

POMCHOB

Just the other day did a 90 run there. Staff are 'very official' compared to before. I would suggest a flight booking to show them, out of Thailand, and cash in your pocket, 10,000 or 20,000.

If you have time before get an e-visa. Print 3 copies, one to show into Cam' , one to show when leaving.

3rd to show on re-entry to Thailand. Not strictly required but the first thing they look for on return is the Cam' visa before they check the in/out stamps.

Might all seem belt and braces but you won't get caught with your pants down.

evisa.gov.kh is the site to use for the visa. 30 dollars plus 7 for service.

Any more than that on any other evisa site is rip off. Ask my neighbour. 90 dollars.

• Like 1

Just the other day did a 90 run there. Staff are 'very official' compared to before. I would suggest a flight booking to show them, out of Thailand, and cash in your pocket, 10,000 or 20,000.

If you have time before get an e-visa. Print 3 copies, one to show into Cam' , one to show when leaving.

3rd to show on re-entry to Thailand. Not strictly required but the first thing they look for on return is the Cam' visa before they check the in/out stamps.

Might all seem belt and braces but you won't get caught with your pants down.

evisa.gov.kh is the site to use for the visa. 30 dollars plus 7 for service.

Any more than that on any other evisa site is rip off. Ask my neighbour. 90 dollars.

Hi overherebc,

thanks for providing the details, much appreciated

POMCHOB