Search not working on Lazada?

JaiMaai

For a couple of days now I've been unable to search for anything on lazada.co.th. If I type in the search box and then either hit enter or ckick search - nothing happens. It doesn't error in anyway, it just sits there.

I've tried different browsers and no difference.

Is it just me or is anyone else having issues?

lazada.co.th was not properly working for me either for the last few days for some searches. Primarily in "some" searches where it would never pull up an image of the item although the text/info of the item would appear immediately...instead of the image appearing quickly I would just get a rotating wheel where the image was suppose to be. Had never had that problem before on the lazada site. I checked a few minutes ago and its working fine again. I use Win 10...and tried both Chrome and IE...on a True DOCSIS/cable internet plan. But as said, as of now it's working fine for me again.

• 3 weeks later...

Quite likely related to an adblocker, script blocker, "internet nanny"/"protection" SW etc.

I tried it in my standard Firefox browser (setup): not working.

Then I tried with Chrome: working.

Chrome is installed without any "tools".

My Firefox installation has "tools".

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think I've found the answer at last - thanks to another thread on here about open subtitles - I was using a custom hosts file from the Internet which may have been blocking something causing the issue. I've switched back to the default hosts file so let's see what happens now.

• 2 years later...