Days Out In BKK With 6 Year Old Girl

tonymontana32

Take the riverboats, to koh kret you can go to the temple close to it (the last stop i guess, you can also eat there nice food on the market) and from there by longtail to the island.

Central Westgate has playgrounds and things for kids.

Swimming is always fun, going to that island infront of Pattaya is great, 45 minutes by boat.

Going to the market like Thonburi market in the weekend, see the animals they sell there...This weekend will be cool.

Go to the Dusit Zoo right there in Bangkok. Plenty of space for her to run around. She probably will like the paddle boats, although you might be doing most of the paddling. And if you don't mind a bit of a drive south the Kao kew zoo is pretty fun for kids. You get to drive around in your own golf cart if you want.

Go to the Dusit Zoo right there in Bangkok.

Dusit Zoo is just right. My wife and I visited in March 2010. The heat of the day was mind-bogglingly hot but we had a nice time.

The Monitor lizards wandering about was therapeutic and the general flora and fauna is a joy in central Bangkok.

Go to the Dusit Zoo right there in Bangkok.

Dusit Zoo is just right. My wife and I visited in March 2010. The heat of the day was mind-bogglingly hot but we had a nice time.

The Monitor lizards wandering about was therapeutic and the general flora and fauna is a joy in central Bangkok.

Yep. I loved sitting on the bench and chatting with the lizards. Cheap and easy fun. As a kid in the USA I had tiny little Anole (chameleons). Fun now as an adult to be able to go to zoos and outdoor places and see some good sized critters.

Yeah, Funarium is a good call. Kids really enjoy it.

Bangkok is hardly suitable for kids. It's the world's biggest, sleaziest adult playground. Ladies and ladyboys of the night (and day) are literally everywhere.

That post says way more about you than it does Bangkok. smile.png

• 4 weeks later...