Recent Problems With True

Smithson

Is anyone having problems with True internet lately? It's an absolute nightmare for me.

I've called the Help line and done this and that to rectify it, finally they said they'd send a technician.

The guy called to make an appointment and told me that there's alot problems with traffic, especially on international lines.

Is anyone having problems with True internet lately? It's an absolute nightmare for me.

I've called the Help line and done this and that to rectify it, finally they said they'd send a technician.

The guy called to make an appointment and told me that there's alot problems with traffic, especially on international lines.

I agree it does seem slower in recent days. I previously called True and they too sent round an engineer. They always claim the problem is CATs, as CAT control foreign lines. Certainly I rarely/never get the full high speed that I pay for

What sort of problems are you having? I have both a True and KSC connection and my True connection works fine apart from slower access during peak times. It is certainly adequate however and not unbearable.

All sorts of problems, it cuts off, won't connect, connects but then doesn't work...

I started having problems last week, then it got bad around the time I had a 'hub' installed, so I'm trying to figure out if the hub is the problem.