Court Warns Against Sharing Videos of Raging Judge

rooster59

Court Warns Against Sharing Videos of Raging Judge

By Teeranai Charuvastra
Staff Reporter

14535230811453523113l.jpg

Judge Chidchanok Paensuwan is parodied in this t-shirt sold at an online shop. Photo: “We Sell Everything in the Universe” / Facebook

BANGKOK — Those sharing videos of a mentally-ill judge going on a rampage may face prosecution, according to a court spokesman.

Chidchanok Paensuwan, who was seen yelling and throwing a plastic water bottle at civil servants in a now-viral video, has a mental disorder and is therefore protected by law from public humiliation, spokesman Suebpong Sripongkul said.

Suebpong cited Article 16 of the 2008 Mental Health Act, which stated that “No person shall disclose information relating to the health of a patient in a manner that may cause damage to them.”

“Therefore, those who posted video clips of Ms. Chidchanok with messages that potentially cause damage to her will be considered as breaking the law,” Suebpong was quoted as saying by Spring News yesterday. “They may face both jail terms and fines.”

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1453523081

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2016-01-23

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yet another example of how officials try to intimidate people who are engaging in free speech. There is no disclosure of medical information, other than by the court spokesperson.

OK, so she has a mental disorder, which in the video shows she is not able to control her emotions... But she's allowed to drive ???....

And to add to the level of stupidity that has been displayed up to now. The reason the judge was acting so disgracefully was that she reportedly did not take her medication.

I guess the only (potential) silver lining here is that her days as a judge are surely over now

Yet another example of how officials try to intimidate people who are engaging in free speech. There is no disclosure of medical information, other than by the court spokesperson.

You would expect if they know she has a mental problem, they have a duty of care to all others to ensure she does not pose any danger to anybody else.

She obviously is a danger, is being allowed to continue to drive and presnts a danger to all road users and pedestrians, or anyone who crosses her path.

The court has once again failed to deal with an issue in a competent and professional manner. They have applied their normal standard of shoot the messenger and ignore the cause, especially as she is one of their muppets.

Mental dis order is what the hiso always use to get out of prosecution/ or a iight sentence if any, and gives them absurd legal protection from their immature brat like behavior. WIll she pay the fine no, nothing will happen to her including having to have her 'disorder' diagnosed, I diagnose severe Thaialightis

And to add to the level of stupidity that has been displayed up to now. The reason the judge was acting so disgracefully was that she reportedly did not take her medication.

I guess the only (potential) silver lining here is that her days as a judge are surely over now

"I guess the only (potential) silver lining here is that her days as a judge are surely over now"

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Having all your mental faculties in order does not seem to be a prerequisite for obtaining senior public positions in this country.

"Chidchanok Paensuwan, who was seen yelling and throwing a plastic water bottle at civil servants in a now-viral video, has a mental disorder and is therefore protected by law from public humiliation, spokesman Suebpong Sripongkul said."

"Suebpong cited Article 16 of the 2008 Mental Health Act, which stated that “No person shall disclose information relating to the health of a patient in a manner that may cause damage to them.”

oops...

Mental dis order is what the hiso always use to get out of prosecution/ or a iight sentence if any, and gives them absurd legal protection from their immature brat like behavior. WIll she pay the fine no, nothing will happen to her including having to have her 'disorder' diagnosed, I diagnose severe Thaialightis

Yep that makes everybody in power and their spoilt brats, mentally ill, especially the ones at the top, that must not be named due to forum rules.....

I do not believe that she has a certified mental disorder at all, she was clearly having a hi-so tantrum. She is rich so she believes she can do and she pleases. No accuses for such medieval, hi-so bad behaviour. She needs a hard slap around her big head.

While she is having these mental health issues, it is pleasing to see that she is still able to hold a drivers licence(or is that an assumption as she is Hi-So) and free to drive about, even if she is few kangaroos short in the top paddock ...

Edited by Artisi

That video does not show three vital points:

1. She is mentally deranged

2. She is still holding the position of a judge, though inactive

3. She is still allowed to drive a one tonne vehicle on public roads.

How can any distributor or viewer construe that she is mentally deranged?

I had no idea she had a mental disorder until i was informed by Suebpong. So in essence Mr/Ms Suebpong has in fact disclosed information relating to the health of a patient in a manner that may cause damage to Ms. Paensuwan and has therefore broken the law himself/herself.

Edited by ldiablo

Chidchanok Paensuwan, who has a mental disorder and is therefore protected by law from public humiliation.

If that’s a fact in a civilized country the court would revoke her driving license to protect the rest of the population from her outrage.