Court Warns Against Sharing Videos of Raging Judge

rooster59

Whilst I don't agree with the threads of jail time, I do find it inappropriate how people have no respect for someone's privacy and hope something is done about that.

Nowadays whatever you do, some idiot with a smartphone camera is nearby ready to post the video on Facebook, with no regards whatsoever of the privacy of the person in the video, I find that unacceptable.

Don't go round acting like a loony then - no-one wants to take movies of normal boring people

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whilst I don't agree with the threads of jail time, I do find it inappropriate how people have no respect for someone's privacy and hope something is done about that.

Nowadays whatever you do, some idiot with a smartphone camera is nearby ready to post the video on Facebook, with no regards whatsoever of the privacy of the person in the video, I find that unacceptable.

Don't go round acting like a loony then - no-one wants to take movies of normal boring people

Ah, so people acting like a loony have no rights to privacy.

I have seen the video, and again was surprised people even find it worthy of 'going viral'. It was nothing really. The smartphone generation not only seem to have no respect for other people's privacy, they get worked out over the tiniest things.

Maybe spending less time on the toy might yield a bit more perspective.

Oh and to the people attacking said judge and her ability to drive, mind your own business for crying out loud.

This woman forfeited all rights to privacy when she became violent and abusive in a public place and acted in a threatening manner..

It is fortunate that the aberrant actions of this person were recorded by someone in the vicinity for the Thai people to see.

She is arrogant and displays the worst characteristics for a person with her previous responsibilities.

Nobody's privacy was invaded in this incident nor the previous incident 3 years ago involving this same unbalanced person when she vandalized a police officer's vehicle and then proceeded to demolish a steel barrier in order to make her escape.

All in all a despicable example of humanity..

Oh and to the people attacking said judge and her ability to drive, mind your own business for crying out loud.

This woman forfeited all rights to privacy when she became violent and abusive in a public place and acted in a threatening manner..

It is fortunate that the aberrant actions of this person were recorded by someone in the vicinity for the Thai people to see.

She is arrogant and displays the worst characteristics for a person with her previous responsibilities.

Nobody's privacy was invaded in this incident nor the previous incident 3 years ago involving this same unbalanced person when she vandalized a police officer's vehicle and then proceeded to demolish a steel barrier in order to make her escape.

Hmm, apparently you didn't hear about her mental condition ? Despicable is your reaction, you should be utterly ashamed.

Hmm, apparently you didn't hear about her mental condition ? Despicable is your reaction, you should be utterly ashamed.

Her 'mental condition" is a diversionary tactic being used because she was caught on camera for the second time, being abusive while at the same time being allowed to operate a motor vehicle.

Judging by the number of posts similar in sentiment & content to mine, I suggest you are in the minority who should be ashamed to accept this kind of behavior from a person in authority.

Over to you.

Her 'mental condition" is a diversionary tactic being used because she was caught on camera for the second time, being abusive while at the same time being allowed to operate a motor vehicle.

Judging by the number of posts similar in sentiment & content to mine, I suggest you are in the minority who should be ashamed to accept this kind of behavior from a person in authority.

Over to you.

Whilst I have no knowledge that her mental condition is in fact a diversion, I have never said I accepted her behavior.

I am of the belief, that even disruptive persons (with or without a mental condition) have a right to privacy. If I need to be ashamed about that belief, so be it.

I might want to point out that in normal justice systems the world over, that right of privacy remains being enforced and that IS a good thing.

I wonder if she's receiving any treatment of any description but I don't suppose her doctor or whoever would even consider her fitness to drive and from her demeanour it seems unlikely she would co-operate.

So what happens if she does something that results in serious consequences ?

I presume her illness will be used as a defence with no questions as to how it was allowed to reach such a stage.

You forgot to add that there are many loonies on the road and allowing a known nutter to get behind the wheel is paramount to insanity as well. And as for poster berating others commenting on her driving ability that puts the poster in the same class....

You forgot to add that there are many loonies on the road and allowing a known nutter to get behind the wheel is paramount to insanity as well. And as for poster berating others commenting on her driving ability that puts the poster in the same class....

No it doesn't. As none of us know the exact condition of the subject, so it might actually be possible that her condition does allow her to drive.

But I get it, the hang them high brigade is alive and well on Thaivsia, as usual, pretty amusing.

And to add to the level of stupidity that has been displayed up to now. The reason the judge was acting so disgracefully was that she reportedly did not take her medication.

I guess the only (potential) silver lining here is that her days as a judge are surely over now

Probably been promoted now!

No it doesn't. As none of us know the exact condition of the subject, so it might actually be possible that her condition does allow her to drive.

But I get it, the hang them high brigade is alive and well on Thaivsia, as usual, pretty amusing.

Oh! yes we do, confirmed as having a mental disorder and now seemingly confirmed with a display of this condition. Maybe you come from the camp that says - anyone, irrespective of mental conditions etc should be let loose on the roads and all unstable people should be allowed to carry firearms. Edited by Artisi

If we all would mind our own business there would be no Thaivisa Sjaak, and what would be do without TV?

Oh! yes we do, confirmed as having a mental disorder and now seemingly confirmed with a display of this condition. Maybe you come from the camp that says - anyone, irrespective of mental conditions etc should be let loose on the roads and all unstable people should be allowed to carry firearms.

Nope I am not. I am also not qualified to determine whether or not persons in certain conditions are able to drive. I am assuming even in Thailand there are measures in place that handle such cases. I personally belief that such measures carried out by qualified persons should do the job, not some barstool commenters on Thai visa.

If we all would mind our own business there would be no Thaivisa Sjaak, and what would be do without TV?

Videotaping strange persons with our smartphones maybe :)

Oh! yes we do, confirmed as having a mental disorder and now seemingly confirmed with a display of this condition. Maybe you come from the camp that says - anyone, irrespective of mental conditions etc should be let loose on the roads and all unstable people should be allowed to carry firearms.

Nope I am not. I am also not qualified to determine whether or not persons in certain conditions are able to drive. I am assuming even in Thailand there are measures in place that handle such cases. I personally belief that such measures carried out by qualified persons should do the job, not some barstool commenters on Thai visa.

Never assume anything in Thailand especially if a Hi-So is connected in anyway... Edited by Artisi

This mental illness excuse seems a bit too convenient

to me. She would have been better off with a heart

felt apology. And if she is indeed mentally ill and

the government has illegally disclosed that , they

may as well release medical records to show that

she is indeed been receiving treatment. Otherwise

it just looks like more typical Thai bullshit to cover

up bad behavior by a member of the elite class...

But have to say threatening to prosecute is a nice

touch. ..... Regarding the bleatings by some posters

about the hang em high attitude of TV members, no

need to even start down the road. As this woman made

a complete fool of herself, no need to even pass

judgement on her...cheesy.gif Wait am I going to be thrown

in jail now ???

nothing to do with mental disorder, Hi-SO lady think she can do what she wants, like parking ilegally, but someone trumped her card, then it was the old cliche, "do you know who i am syndrome automatically clicks in", not going to get her own way and , falls back on the old, i forgot my medication routine, like the road rage guy today, , "its my girlfriends fault, not mine " ???. deleted

Yet another example of how officials try to intimidate people who are engaging in free speech. There is no disclosure of medical information, other than by the court spokesperson.

So the BIB can parade people around crime scenes publicly for the media before they have even had a trial and a hi-so throws a tantrum in a public place over a parking ticket and showing that is illegal?

And to add to the level of stupidity that has been displayed up to now. The reason the judge was acting so disgracefully was that she reportedly did not take her medication.

I guess the only (potential) silver lining here is that her days as a judge are surely over now

Supremely qualified I'd have thought.

Yet another example of how officials try to intimidate people who are engaging in free speech. There is no disclosure of medical information, other than by the court spokesperson.

OK, so she has a mental disorder, which in the video shows she is not able to control her emotions... But she's allowed to drive ???....

and is she still sitting as a judge????