Anyone on TOT Fiber2U or 3BB FTTX?

ethaniel

We've been on the TOT Fibre connection for the past two years now without any major problems.

Last week TOT gave us a free upgrade to the 20/2 mbs package (590 a month instead of the advertised 750). It's stable and quick enough to stream HD without buffering.

3BB has or had a better reputation in the past but we're stuck with TOT so you'll have to wait for another member to fill you in about their service.

We've been on the TOT Fibre connection for the past two years now without any major problems.

Last week TOT gave us a free upgrade to the 20/2 mbs package (590 a month instead of the advertised 750). It's stable and quick enough to stream HD without buffering.

3BB has or had a better reputation in the past but we're stuck with TOT so you'll have to wait for another member to fill you in about their service.

Could you please do a speedtest to London from your connection?

Could you please do a speedtest to London from your connection?

This is from a TOT Fiber2U 20/7 connection

speedtest.PNG

The speeds look promising. Are they the same during peak times?

I've had this package for just over a year now and it seems very stable, at least for my use which is mostly during the daytime/early evening. Just did a test to same servers a few minutes ago..

post-86236-0-66183600-1453826961_thumb.p

End of this week I'll apply for fiber 2u. For 1year I have 3bb 30/3 with mixed emotions. Streaming from the US and Europe has been periodically impossible while my friend living 800m away has perfect streaming. I had twice a new cable installed. My friend who lives farther away from his switch than I do has no problems.

Does anyone knows if TOT has problems with torrents.?

Sent from my Vi10Pro using Tapatalk