Getting to Big C

Kathiejs

We have to go to immigration soon and I was wondering whether it would be possible to wander round to Big C afterwards. It's only round the corner I know, but is it an OK route for pedestrians? On the map it looks like a slip road and major highway unles there's a short cut? We don't have a scooter or a car so those aren't options.

BigC Supercenter isn't ridiculously far, but I don't think there is a shortcut, and otherwise, not sure if walking it along the Superhighway would be doable.

Still, it might be an adventure, just remember, "Short cuts make for long journeys."

Why not hang out a Promenada? When it opens, there are more things to do there than BigC.

As far as I remember it is almost totally pavements (sidewalk) and it is not really far at all.

(I wanted to return from Promenada this one time and coming back there was no transport available,

not even Songthaew Alligators. I had plenty of time so I walked to Home Pro).

Easily doable. Keep to the quiet frontage road, & there's a shortcut (tarmac road) through the garden centre shops.

The shortcut is visible on google earth/maps

Agree with MES.... I reckon it would only take a brisk walker 10-15 minutes from Promenada..coffee1.gif