60days Single entry to Non-b

Hi,

Can someone share with me how to convert my 60 Days Single Entry Tourist Visa to Non-B

What are the exact document my company needs to give me.

It's not a teaching job

How many days visa do i need to have in remanding.

I prefer to exit and do it in Laos rather than doing it in the immigration. Does that make a difference?

If i do not have enough days can i do a visa run to Cambodia?

Thank you

You can only do the change to a non-b visa at immigration in Bangkok. You would need at least 15 days remaining on your current entry.

The most important thing you would need to do the change or to get the non-b visa at an embassy or consulate is a work permit application approval letter from the labor ministry.

Your employer should know what is needed to get the visa.

• Like 1

You can only do the change to a non-b visa at immigration in Bangkok. You would need at least 15 days remaining on your current entry.

The most important thing you would need to do the change or to get the non-b visa at an embassy or consulate is a work permit application approval letter from the labor ministry.

Your employer should know what is needed to get the visa.

Ok I understand. What you mean in changing of Visa Only can be done in Bangkok. But If i exit and go to Embassy / Consulate is not consider Changing of Visa.

I am currently on a 60days Visa can you suggest which one is better between 30Days Extension at immigration / Exit Via Cambodia and come back with visa Exempt?